Geralt of Rivia x Female Reader Imagine

Start from the beginning

Y/N's eyes twinkled with a mischievous glint in them and she said, "Then you'd better show me how much you missed me or else I'm inclined to disagree with you, Geralt of Rivia." That flicked some form of switch in his brain because Jaskier was long forgotten and Geralt started pulling Y/N through the woods to a secluded part where not even the horses knew where they were. Geralt pushed Y/N against a tree and she asked him, "Are you sure no one will find us here?"

Geralt replied, "I promise you no one will find us here, Y/N. You're safe with me and I won't let anyone else keep you from me again." He then gently cupped her face, which was contradictory to his shaking body, and pressed his lips to Y/N's lips in a gentle kiss no on probably thought the famed Witcher was capable of. Y/N sighed into the kiss and let Geralt hold her upright while his hands trailed up and down her body, his voice gravelly as he said, "God, you feel so good against me, Y/N. I dreamt about seeing you again for years."

No words left Y/N's mouth as she moaned against Geralt's mouth, trying to keep herself upright while his giant hands cupped her ass and pulled her flush against his lower half. The bulge in his breeches made it clear how much he wanted her and if she was being honest, Y/N wanted Geralt more than she wanted to breathe. The words that left her mouth after a good few moments of them humping each other were simple, "Fuck me, Geralt. Please, I need you so fucking badly right now."

If anyone was watching them, they'd think someone was murdering Y/N as she squealed while Geralt ripped her clothes to shreds along with his; Y/N made a mental note to have Geralt give her some of his clothes to make up for the ones she ruined. Geralt smirked at Y/N when he saw her frowning at the ripped clothes and growled, "Don't worry about those, darling. You won't need them when I'm with you." Y/N blushed at Geralt when their eyes met and moans of pleasure ripped through the forest when Geralt's little friend sheathed itself in Y/N's dripping core. Geralt was considerate enough to let Y/N adjust to his size, but once she gave him the go-ahead to move, the Witcher's hips bucked against hers with a vigor that couldn't be matched by any monster either of them came up against.

Y/N moaned and wrapped her arms around her lover's neck, her fingers entangling themselves into his white hair and pulling on it when she couldn't find the words to express how much pleasure she was in. Normally Y/N was a more demure Witcher and didn't stick to one lover when she chose to give into carnal pleasure. But Geralt, gods Geralt broke every single restraint she had and she didn't care when he did break her restraints down to what she truly wanted. Her hips naturally flew against his at the same frantic rhythm he set and she moaned, "Fucking hell, Geralt! You feel so good, I've missed you against me, covering me, inside me. I need you, damnit, I need you!"

Geralt didn't speak and merely grunted at Y/N, his hips speeding up with each passing second as one of his hands skilfully started rubbing her core, bringing her to the edge of pleasure probably faster than either of them liked and they didn't care one bit. Time stopped around them and any monsters who wanted to be killed would have to wait as Geralt and Y/N bucked their hips together and focused on true pleasure that writhed against themselves and sparked between them like the fire from one of the many kingdom mages. Geralt rubbed Y/N's bundle of nerves as she whined in pleasure, writhing between him and the tree and surely getting bark stuck in her back. Geralt peppered her face with kisses and breathed, "You're amazing, Y/N. Fuck, I think I'm close."

Y/N didn't speak as she pushed her hips faster into his, driving him closer to the edge before he could say that he wanted them to release together. They'd been apart for so long, and each of them knew they'd probably never see each other again, therefore they had to savor this pleasure while it lasted. "Geralt, please. You're going to push me over the edge if you keep that up, and I don't think I'll last very long!" Y/N whined when Geralt skilfully sped his fingers rubbing her core, and that sentence was the last thing she let out before her pleasure coursed through her body. Power exploded from her fingertips and she rested her head against Geralt's shoulders while he kept thrusting into her.

Geralt, the moment Y/N let her own orgasm push through her, finally gave into his own climax and he stilled. His hips stopped as his release let itself be known and even though he normally didn't break too much of a sweat when pleasuring himself or someone else, sweat poured down Geralt's forehead and Y/N wiped some of it away, smiling at him as his eyes screwed shut from the pleasure. After a few moments, Geralt's eyes opened and he too smiled at Y/N, asking, "Will you come with me and Jaskier, Y/N? I can't risk losing you again when I just found you."

Y/N didn't think this Witcher, who normally shunned people coming along with him anywhere, would ask her to come with him and his buddy on missions going forward, but she'd be lying if she said she wasn't happy at the offer. Truth be told, Y/N hated travelling alone with just her horse for companionship, so when Geralt asked her to come with him, her heart soared to the skies and stayed there for a good while as she processed what he was asking her. She nodded and pushed their lips together again in a kiss to rival some of the kisses they'd given each other in their many years of knowing each other. From that day on, it was smooth sailing from then on out, and Y/N wouldn't have wanted to travel with anyone else ever again.

A/N: This is the first post of the new year! Yay, what is life?! I hope everyone had a blessed and safe New Year's celebration and I hope that 2024 is good to you all. More updates to this book and my other ones will be coming hopefully soon, so stick around for those as they come out. Now, I shall stop yammering and get back to work, my lovely readers. Ta-ta for now, and happy New Year's Day again! :)