"A super hero movie?" Clay asks as he spoons his slowly melting ice cream into his mouth.

"What wrong with that?" I ask "Do you not like super heroes? Because news flash, they're real and one lives in this city." I say scooping my own ice cream.

"Well, I just figured since you spent all day trying to get an interview with one, you'd want a break from them." He said shifting a little when mentioning today's events.

"No way. Superheroes are practically my life now and I'm kind of loving it. I just wish Dream would actually give me the time of day without trying to get into my pants." I sigh looking up at Andrew Garfield as my mind raced with things I wanted to know about Dream.

The night ended with me sleeping over at Clay's. We ended up watching all of the Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man movies and by the time we finished; I was fast asleep on Clay's couch. Good thing it's was a Friday.

~~Monday~~

What I have learned from taking up this story about Dream is that I seriously need to start doing cardio. Running from block to block trying to catch a glimpse of the fight is so exhausting.

I turn the corner and almost get slammed by a car flying through the air. I still and take a deep breathe before taking in the scene. Dream is floating over a man with some sort of contraption hooked to his shoulders. The machine arm suddenly moves toward Dream. Dream grabs the arm thing and rips it off the circuit that is attached to the guy's back. Sparks fly out of the contraption and the man howls in pain. Dream restrains him as the police arrive and Dream hands the man off to them. I notice that Dream is walking away from the scene and I run out of my corner.

"Dream! Dream! Please, I just need a moment of your time!" I yell as I sprint over to him. He turns and smirks and I'm already blushing. Here it comes.

"Oh cutie, you're back! Are you obsessed with me or something? It's like you follow me everywhere." He says and I can hear the smugness in his voice as well as see it on his face.

"Well, actually, I'm trying to get an interview and you know that. I just need three minutes, just four questions. Please, Dream." I say clicking my recorder button and looking at him desperately.

"Alright but i can only do two questions, I can't stay long." He says and I'm flabbergasted. I'm actually going to get something out of him.

"Really? Um, ok, so Dream, since I only have two questions I'm going to skip the fight stuff and get straight to the point. Where did you come from?" I ask knowing I'm very well not going to get an answer.

"Well, I actually don't know. I assume I'm not from this planet but I couldn't tell you where I'm actually from so..." he trails off and I'm surprised I actually got something. 'So he's and alien.' I conclude in my head.

"Ok, and for the second question.  Who are you? Why did you decide to start helping us with all these weird mechanical parasites?" I inquire

"Ok, that's three." He says putting his hands up. "I decided to start helping when a friend of mine got hurt by one of these jackasses. That friend is really important to me and I knew I had to do something. Especially with my powers." He finished and I stayed silent.

I guess I never thought about it but if he does in fact live here I'm the city, he could know people that have been attacked or greatly affected by these weird evil people. It makes me think back to when I was attacked not more than a month ago. Thankfully a group of guys including Clay and his friend Nick were there to help get me out of there but if they hadn't I would've been toast.  

"Um, I have to go. I hope that was enough for your article, George. I hope to see you again." He winked and waved as he ascended into the sky.

'He winked at me. And wants to see me again.' I stand there blushing like a complete idiot; even though I was blushing throughout the entire interview also. If I'm being totally honest, Dream's not bad looking. If he wasn't a superhero that kept everything a secret(and Laos a potential alien) I'd maybe let him take me on a date.

Wait.

What am I doing. I finally got something to use for my article and I'm standing here simping over a flirt with super powers. I've got to go.

~~~~~~~

1522 words

Okay! Part one is done! (Yes there will be a part two) This is definitely based on Superman and Lois but obviously less complicated and action packed. I've also noticed that I've put ice cream into most of, if not all of, the chapters in this book so I thought I'd continue the theme. It was totally accidental lol
Thanks for reading <3