Here we go again

After about 2 weeks later, Jay was gone back home and you have been talking to Draken more (obviously)
But as of right now you were at home on the couch watching an old show and cuddled up with Gizmo while Alta was doing whatever he did. A little bit after someone knocked on your door.

Y/n POV

"Who the hell".  It's 10 in the morning who knocking on my damn door. 
"Who is it" I said, on standby. "The IRS". Knowing who it was I opened the door. "Mikey, if the irs was looking for anybody here it would be for your ass". I thought it was just him, but in walked Draken right behind him. All of a sudden my heart stopped, then I started worrying about the little things. 'Does my hair look good' 'I don't have socks on what if he sees my feet' 'I look dumb as hell right now'.

Mikey spoke and took me out my thoughts

"Where's your food bro I'm hungry"
"First of all you and thing 2 just walked in my house at 10 like yall live here"
"Bars" Draken said while giving me a side hug. Fuck. I returned his hug and he didn't let me go , "but seriously we been out all night can you fix something up for us ma" that name was new. I looked up at him "Since you asked, yeah I'll make something just give me a second". Mikey looked at me with his hands on his hips.

"so you gon make something because Draken asked, the favoritism is crazy". I gave him a side hug too "yeah something like that, now hush before I make nothing". I went upstairs and threw on some sweats and a sweatshirt and fixed my hair a bit, while putting on some lip gloss I looked to the side and saw Alta looking at me. "Don't look at me like that, he's cute so I gotta look presentable" he meowed at me "don't rush me boy". When I was done Alta walked down with me and went on the couch with Gizmo, who was being pet by Draken.
"I think he likes me" he was smiling like a kid, it was cute. "What took you so long y/n, I'm hungry" "Mikey, keep talking and I'm gon cook yo ass next"
.
.
About an hour later
.
.
"Alright come get y'all plates" they came running in the dining room area. "Oh hell no. I know Draken big ass ain't got more bacon than me" said Mikey getting an attitude, "here you can have my bacon then, I don't want it lowkey" I gave him my bacon and he smiled. "You're a child" I said and smiled back, "thank you mama" said D. He sat next to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek "finna eat like it's my last meal".
.
.
"That was good as hell" "for real, imma come back tonight for dinner" "Mikey if you come back to my house tonight imma call the feds"
.
.
We all went back to the living room to sit on the couch, Mikey was looking for something to watch and Draken put my legs on his lap and started massaging them.  "Boy what are you doing" Gizmo jumped on my lap and I started petting him. "To be honest I don't know but your legs look good" he then kissed my ankle. " can y'all stop getting freaky, damn" just when I was finna say something Mikey's phone started ringing. "Hold on I gotta take this".

D picked me up and fully put me on his lap, "it's been a while since I last saw you like this" "I know, but you act like we don't talk", I started playing in his hair. "I know but seeing you is way better than some texts and calls" "true". "BRO WHAT THE FUCK", Mikey came in looking pissed and was putting his shoes on. "Draken we gotta go, Baji ass done started some shit with K and his boys"

"Bro how, I thought they left a long time ago", D got up and put his on too and grabbed his jacket. "What are y'all talking about? Is Baji in trouble" I started getting up too. "Fuck, y/n sit back down these people bout it, I already called the others and they should be on the way. Chi was close so he might be there already we gotta go", I looked at Mikey like he was dumb."what do you mean sit down, he my friend too imma help", Draken came up to me and kissed me on my head, "we know but these people are too dangerous, hell we might even come out with a few scratches but we don't want you hurt at all. We'll all make sure he comes back safe".
.
.

HEY GUYS. sorry for taking so long to upload :((
I've been swamped with shit. But I'll be getting shit done Fr this time