bro say sike

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

After getting food from the restaurant I went back home and watched some tv. I woke up at like 4pm and decided to go out again. I went to an old park that me and my old friends used to go to all the time. You got a text from a random number "This you? *insert a picture of you sitting on that one stage looking thing toman be meeting up at*" "AYO WHAT THE FUCK" I said out loud and turned around "BAJI?" This dude literally came out the fucking SHADOWS.

"yeaahh wagwan y/n" "DONT SAY NO WAGWAN AFTER THAT" "well somebody had to, you didn't tell anybody that you moved back here". After catching up with baji he told me about the rest of my old friends and how there was a gang called toman they used to run (idk if they still ran toman but they aren't here🙄). "So you telling me, yall niggas was out slangin and bangin IN MIDDLE SCHOOL" "well....yeah" lord have mercy.

"Yall need yall asses whooped" I said "anyways how was living in america"...I kinda zoned out when he mentioned that, "well im not gonna sugarcoat anything. It was hell to be honest, I missed yall every single day and had to live with a shitty family soooo, not too peachy" "yeah, sorry to hear that. Know what will change this depressing ass mood, SEEING EVERYBODY".. "I was planning on doing that tomorrow. I'm tired as hell" "so? I bet everybody wants to see you" "yeah TOMORROW, I'm going home, bye baji".

 I'm tired as hell" "so? I bet everybody wants to see you" "yeah TOMORROW, I'm going home, bye baji"