Everything is Not What it Seems

Start from the beginning

To realize what we used to have,

and don't have it anymore."

As he sung, the screen started to show pictures of us as little kids and videos of us.

Oh God don't fall for the feels.

"There's no religion that could save me,

No how long my knees are on the floor,

So keep in mind all the sacrifices i'm makin'

Will keep you by my side,

Will keep you from walkin' out the door"

He stopped singing and a video played. It was when Derek and I had our fake marriage when we was 8. Izzy was my maid of honor and Aaron was his best man. Mr. Walters was the 'preist', and little Briella was my flower girl. My mom and Brenda were in their seats in cheering us on while my dad walked me down the aisle. I was wearing my white easter dress and holding my daisies I picked from our yard, while Derek was wearing his dad's tuxedo that was way too big. We had our little haribo rings and were missing our front teeth. Our vows were so confusing yet so cute. When Mr.Walters said, I pronounce you boy and wife you may kiss the too young bride. We actually kissed, it was a peck though. And after we asked our moms if they could make us some sandwhiches. That's when the video ended. With me in tears.

I fell for the feels. Stupid wolf.

"Cause there'll be no sunlight,

if I lose you, baby,

There'll be no clear skies,

If I lose you, baby,

Just like the clouds,

My eyes will do the same, if you walk away,

Everyday it will rain, rain, rain, rain..."

He finsihed singing the song and everyone went nuts. Even me. That was so sweet. I haven't fully forgiven him, but he's on his way...

Stupid wolf.

"Excuse me?" A timid voice asked.

I turned around to see a girl with brown hair and grayish green eyes. She looked around 14.

"Yes?" I asked.

She hesitated," Okay, where do I begin? You know Zac Henderson?" I nodded. But she just shook her head. "Well, he's not what you think."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I let the girl explain and I felt furious.

Turns out the little girl was Courtney, Zac's little sister. She said that her and Zachary are half witch half werewolf. She actually is part of this pack, but Zac is working with rogues.

He put a spell on Giana and Derek to make them reject us. Then he put a spell on himself to make him irresistable to me so we could have a bond that grew stronger until we were considered mates. (I knew nobody could be that perfect!)

Then he'd make me run away with him, knowing that mates would live with each other. Hold me hostage and demand a ransom from Derek. Derek would try to save me and Zac would kill him. Then, Zac would be alpha of our pack. Well his plan is about to backfire.

I stomped over to him and slapped him, hard. "OW! Babe what-"

"Don't call me Babe! How dare you think you could just take over my pack just like that?! You think you could get away with it? You're the reason why my mate rejected me, I hate you!"

I whispered yelled, humans remember? "I don't know-"

"Zachary, we don't want to deal with rogues so could you please leave before I kick your ass?" Derek said walking up with Courtney and Giana.

Zach looked at Courtney," You traitor! How dare you? Your own brother?"

Courtney just shrugged," I was never on your side."

Zac then looked at Giana. "Mate, please join me." He begged.

Giana just shook her head. "No, Zac. You tried to ruin these people's chance of love. You're even worse than me. I, Giana Cooper, reject you as my mate. For real this time."

He looked between all of us, and ran out. Derek mind linked some warriors of our pack and told them to take him out.

I turned to Derek," I'm so sorry, I did-"

He shut me up by kissing me. "It's okay. I promise I never wanted to reject you. I was just under that asshole's spell." I nodded.

"Okay everyone it's now time for the best dressed contest. Our nominees please come up to the stage when you are called." The girl announced and we all paid attention.

"Isabelle Bolt, Hannah Johnson, Chelsie Gomez, Opal Werner, Giana Cooper, and Emeli Sanders!" We all went up and stood in a line. Just so you know, Opal is a slut, but she's even sluttier than Giana. The girl that was hosting the contest pulled the envelope out.

"And the winner is..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END...Naw just kidding xD

Who do you think will win best dressed?

Was Zac working for rogues a surprise?

Next chapter soon...