*~ FIVE ~*

It was around 10 minutes until Aurora had to be down by the carriages just last minute touches and Aurora was done.

Aurora was wearing a tight dark blue dress that had ruffles on the top of the corset and ruffles going down her leg, it was quite a long dress, it was able to drape on the floor a bit and it
was gorgeous, Aurora couldn't stop looking at herself I'm the mirror, Her hair was in a high bun with bits falling out which were curled, on the right side of her bun she had a blue lightning bolt to show her districts speciality, Aurora was absolutely beautiful. Roco had outdone himself this time.

Roco told Aurora to press the button that was attached to the dress and oh my god it was stunning. The dress glowed up, electricity flowing through her dress, resembling the water dam back at home that gave power to the Capital. Now Aurora understood what was so spectacular about this dress it was perfect, Aurora had never felt more beautiful in her life.

"It-Its amazing" Aurora stuttered at the sight of the dress in the mirror. She didn't know what to say, it was so breathtaking.

"Come on kid, turn it off we don't want to waste all that power now, do we?" Roco gushed about, clapping his hands together at the creation he made.

Aurora and Roco headed down to the carriages having a few more minutes to prepare. Roco left Aurora to find her carriage while he finds the rest of the group.

As Aurora moves towards her carriage she hears a loud voice calling for her. "Miss Baird" He calls out, Aurora turns to face the sound only to wish she never did.

"Finnick Odair... what a pleasure" Aurora huffs out in annoyance.

"Well don't you look beautiful, Do you want a sugar cube?, I mean there supposed to be for the horses, but who cares about them right?" Aurora furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "They've got years to eat sugar where's you and I, well if we see something sweet we better grab it" he finishes looking at Aurora for an answer to his question.

"No thanks but I would love to borrow that outfit one day" Aurora giggles to herself, Finnick was always admired for his beauty and his stylists clearly wanted to make him appear as desirable and handsome as possible. He was draped in a golden fishnet strategically knotted at the groin, to avoid him appearing completely naked.

"Well you look pretty terrifying in that get up" he replied with a smirk "what happened to the pretty little girl dresses?".

"I outgrew them" Aurora spat back taking her glare away from him to the horse in front of her.

"You certainly did" Finnick speaks looking Aurora up and down admiring her beauty.

"Finnick.. what do you want?" Aurora asks clearly getting annoyed.

"Shame about this quell thing, now you... you could've made it out of the bandit in the capital, jewels, money anything you wanted" he said totally ignoring Auroras question.

"Well the everything I've ever wanted has either died or left me, but why does that matter to you anyway?" Aurora questions him "I already know I'm not coming out of there".

Finnick looks straight into Aurora eyes and steps closer hovering over her ear "don't underestimate yourself Aurora, I watched your games and I know what your capable of". Aurora can feel his hot air hitting her skin every time he breathes, she gets this weird feeling in her stomach kinda like butterflies, Wait no, she can't get butterflies she's only just met this man and don't forget he killed her bestfriend. But he's just- no Aurora, no.

"It was nice speaking to you Miss Baird, I hope to see you again" Finnick plops the sugar cube into his mouth and heads towards his carriage.

"You to Mr Odair" Aurora finally speaks up smiling at him, watching him disappear from her sight.

As soon as Aurora turns around she sees the one and only Katniss Everdeen standing right in front of her. Aurora and Katniss have met once before in Katniss's tour party, they talked for a while but they weren't to fond of each other but they only talked to each other for Peeta, Katniss's 'lover', Aurora doesn't think that they actually love each other it's all just an act.

"The girl on fire, how lovely it is to see you again" Aurora talks rolling her eyes. Why does Katniss and Peeta get to have the luxury of them both winning the games, only one has ever been let live, all because of their star crossed lovers story and how they both couldn't live without each other. Aurora wouldn't say that she was jealous she was just...disappointed with Snows decision in the last games.

Katniss just stares at the girl with hatred. "And what a pleasure it is to speak with you Aurora" Peeta says softly walking towards the girls trying to get rid of the tension the two girls were creating.

As Aurora turns her attention to the generous boy standing next to Katniss, Auroras tribute partner, Elijah interrupts the conversation by telling Aurora that that need to get on the carriages as they will be going out soon.

"I'm so sorry but I really have to go, it was nice seeing you though" Aurora explains smiling at the boy only to drop it as soon as she turns to face the girl. Walking past the two tributes Aurora tries to get on the carriage, failing miserably with the heavy heels on her feet, she sees a hand out to help her. Aurora takes Elijah's hand and hops on the carriage. Looking around her Aurora spots two light turquoise eyes gleaming towards her they were Finnick's ocean eyes.