Maijima nods and starts writing stuff down, "now that Little Red, I can do."

Yamada snickers at the new nickname liking it, Kayama cracks a small smile too.

Amelia blushes but doesn't say anything about the nickname, it seems to be a running theme here, "t-thanks for everything Maijima-kun." She says softly giving his a cute smile

Around her is this cute pink flowery aura and Maijima-kun pipes up waving one hand, and the other rubbing the back of his neck, "i-its nothing. T-though it's best to try it on, don't cha think?"

Yamada nods nudging Amelia slightly, "yeah, try it on Tano, show off Power Loaders masterpiece, ya dig?"

"Same~ I can't wait to see what your costume reveals cutie, making me all sorts of excite-urk." She doesn't finish as Yamada jabs her side smiling a closed eye smile, "go on, holler if ya need help, though we'll have to send Kayama in if ya do. Just jab her real good if she does anything inappropriate."

Kayama curses and glares at Yamada, "asshole."

Maijima is sweatdropping at them, she shakes his hand and drops everything in Amelia's hands, and points to a dressing room, "back there, is a dressing room. Let me know how it fits, I might umm need you to come out here once it's on."

Amelia blushes feeling uncomfortable but sucking it up cause she needs to do this, "g-got it, I got it." She begins to walk off before Maijima calls out, "oh umm.. one more thing.. I umm. Most female suits especially ones like this need no umm.. underwear, d-d-don't worry though everything is covered and won't show anything, I promise. If it does I'll fix it."

Yamada just whistles pretending he didn't hear that for Amelia's sake who doesn't seem really used to the idea, while Kayama on the other hand, her tongue darts across to her lips, "my, my, Maijima you naughty man~"

"IT Isn't LIKE THAT KAYAMA!" Maijima cries out with a voice crack,waving his arms around swearing and swearing profusely, the last thing he needs is someone labeling him a pervert.

Amelia's quite literally steaming as she walks wobbly to the fitting rooms leaving that mess behind. She nervous all right, but.. she trust Maijima. He did this all for her in such short notice too! Everything was made to protect her better, she's.. not use to someone wanting to protect her. After all, her costume before was made with the purpose of helping others not herself. Now she has protection and tools to help others. Her heart feels warm as she strips down.

I'll.. wear this proudly, because you made it Maijima. No one has ever shown such heart in so long for me. With Yamada and Kayama cheering me on too, why am I hesitant? I'll wear this proudly, even if it's embarrassing.

The one piece suit that goes under is the hardest to slip on, it's stretchy. It fits her nicely though, it's easy to breathe in, like a second skin. It's not tight like she feared. She pulls on her pants and them throws her utility belt on an stops in the mirror blushing red, maybe Maijima didn't realize this fabric if stretched too much in... Certain areas thinning it. Her nipples are outlined and she's mortified. Should there be padding around her boobs anyway? Did.. Did Maijima forget that? It made sense, she thinks how he probably hasn't worked on too many women's costumes before and doesn't fault him.

She looks at her form some more and notices stuff staying in place, she does a jump and her boobs don't shake badly at all. Much better than some sports bras she has. She's impressed, the only thing that's needed is those paddings for the breast and this would do nicely. She does shyly admire her form for a moment appreciating the design and work put into each part of her costume before slipping on her jacket zipping it up, throwing on her gloves, and finally her boots. She does practices quickly turning on and off the cleats. She feels something in her jacket pocket as she pats herself down, and pulls out the weird red mask she had, it's not really much of a mask but it's something from her old costume, she throws it on pushing it against her face as she looks in the mirror and feels like Mercy again, just upgraded. She smiles pretty like. Before heading out of the room, they are talking amongst themselves when she gets out there and notices Maijima freaking out.