Chapter 2 | Walk Like an Egyptian - Part 2

Start from the beginning

=====================================

"[Y/N], Sierra, Owen; up, up!" Alejandro instructed. He was trying to stack your team on top of the poor, small goat. You were positioned on Noah's shoulders, with Sierra squished between you and Owen. It was awkward, and you all felt like you were gonna fall over.

"This is so cool, Ala-handout! Or Alakazam! I'm just gonna call you Al, okay?" Owen chuckled. "Woo! Go Al!" Alejandro seemed unamused. "Yeah. This is gonna work." "Have faith, Noah. Believe. In us." Alejandro suddenly flipped onto your team, standing on you and Owen's back. Somehow, this had made it so you were all perfectly balanced.

"Whoa! We're perfectly balanced!" "Okay, color me impressed." Tyler and Noah remarked, as Alejandro stood with a proud, bright smile. You weren't gonna lie, you were surprised that actually worked, too.

CONFESSIONAL: ALEJANDRO

"It's basic weight distribution. Anyone with a degree in engineering or an IQ of 163 or higher could figure it out." He turned to Chef, who was managing the plane. "By the way, you're doing a magnificent  job flying this plane." Chef looked at him, surprised.

"Who, me? Nahh." "Now, now, don't blush. It's true." Chef giggled a bit at Alejandro's praise.

=====================================

"Aight! Nile's that-a-way! Kinda big, blue, and watery? Can't miss it. Or I guess you can. But then you'll die. Probably get killed by the local scarab beetles. It's mating season and they get all.. kill-y  when they're in heat." Chris explained. "I am glad  there aren't any out here, those things are nasty!" "I'll tell them you said so." Chris signaled to Chef, behind him, as he responded to Leshawna.

Chef pushed over a large vase, and scarab beetles came crawling out of it. Immediately, everyone panicked, including the intern under Chris. All except Chris and Chef. "The sick will save us!" Lindsay exclaimed to her team, jumping onto the stick. "Hop on, guys! Go stick!" She yelled desperately.

DING!

"Ooh, time for a song!" Chris exclaimed, the intern below him now nothing more than a pile of bones. "Think of it as a mini-challenge. Music can soothe the savage mate-seeking scarabs, so, make up a good song and maybe the won't kill ya. Or don't, and get disqualified, like Duncan." "YAAAY!" Izzy cheered, while everyone else groaned.

{REMINDER: Parts sung by [Y/N] are underlined.}

Alejandro: No need to get crazy. It's lovin' time at last!

Alejandro, Cody, DJ, Noah and Tyler: You don't wanna eat us up.

Owen: We're mostly full of gas. No, no!

Courtney, Gwen and Heather: It's mating time for scarabs.

Leshawna: So, what'cha waiting on?

Izzy: Just ignore us humans!

Cody: Oooooh.

Everyone (except Ezekiel): And make out till the break of dawn!

Alejandro and Cody: It's lovin' time.

Courtney, Gwen, [Y/N] and Heather: Lovin' time, lovin' time...

Alejandro: Scarab mating season.

Alejandro and Cody: It's lovin' time

Courtney, Gwen, [Y/N] and Heather: Lovin' time, lovin' time...