22/11/2021

Dear Diary,

Wow! That's the first time I've ever written those words. And it hopefully won't be the last. My sister [𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙪𝙣-𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜] told me to keep a diary so I can remember everything forever! So I'll tell you some things. My name is Coco, I'm currently 12 and I'm a mix between a cat, dog, turtle and shark! Cool, right Diary? But all that's boring stuff. Can I tell you one of my favourite memories? Or, at least the first bit is nice.

When I was 4, a lad and his dad (that rhymes! :D) came to the beach where I live. Did I mention I live on a beach? Sorry if not. Anyhoo, my sister was, and still is, really, really brave and isn't afraid to not listen to Mum and Dad so she went to talk to the little kid. Guess what? He wasn't scared! She introduced him to me and he was called Peter. He had ginger hair and a lot of freckles on his cheeks. His T-shirt had a picture of a [𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨] on it. He was 5 and very nice. He also said his birthday was in 2 days and he'd ask his dad if he could come back then. But then he never came back. I've waited ages and ages for him but he's still not come back. That's the sad bit. Am I supposed to put memories from ages ago in you, Diary? Sorry if not. I can't be bothered to write any more now. Bye, Diary!

(What do you think happens next? I'm open to theories!)