Entro 🥀

Your scent ......

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, here comes the greatest prize of the evening!" The auctioneer declared loud and clear for everyone to hear

It was tiny beta cue to get pushed onto the middle of the stage, two masked bodyguards surrounding him so that he didn't try anything. They were beta  males , as were all the staff working in the slave industry. It was meant to avoid any accidents since all slaves were omegas or betas but the truth was that future buyers didn't like smelling another alpha's scent on their property.

"There he is, dear buyers. Isn't he delicious?" The auctioneer said while referring tiny beta , noises of agreement erupting throughout the auction house

It made jungkook beta shiver. He was almost fully naked, his body completely bare for everyone to see at the exception of a sheer tunic that left absolutely nothing to the imagination and a collar wrapped around his neck. The tunic was sleeveless and see-through, showing off his slim shoulders and delicate collarbone. It barely reached his mid-thighs, the fabric so thin it did nothing to hide his thick hips and slim waist.

The dark greenish colour of it contrasted with the collar that was black and simple, jungkook's name already written on the front of it with a loop dangling from underneath the letters.

Thanking to spot of light his milky white skin glistening up for to hunger alpha's eyes but tiny weak beta male didn't know exactly what type of look they hold at him because he knew just a one thing as a slave he has to protect his owner and make them happy.

Isn't it  ...?

It was meant for a  to be tied to it, and really hoped his future master wouldn't use him for unnecessary things or himself.
But it wasn't like he had any choice. In only a few moments, he would get bought by the highest bidder no matter what he truly wanted. He was no better than some goods, his vulnerable body showcased under blinding lights so that his milky skin and gorgeous curves could be seen by all.

It was humiliating, but this was an auction and jungkook  was the product to be bought.
"This sweet little beta just turned eighteen a few days ago." The auctioneer told the numerous bidders. The auction house was an old but incredibly elegant theatre, all the buyers sitting in red velvet chairs as they drank in the beautiful sight that Jung kook . But they were lust for his god make human life.

Jungkook eyes build up with fresh tears but suddenly his nostrils caught lavender and peach blossom scent even it too faint for beta due overdose medicine what early his seller inject to him .

                            -🥀-

One of the guards roughly pushed jungkook on the side so that he would release his scent and walked little on the stage with teary eyes .

Jungkook truly was scared, but he still tried to make sure his scent was sweet, delicate pheromones oozing out of him and bewitching anyone close enough to smell it. His scent was pure and tantalising, a proof of his virginity but also of his ripe body and submissive personality.
It was a scent alphas would kill for, and jungkook was aware of it.
He had been thirteen years old when he found his scent and until to that time jungkook knew he belongs sweetest scent to his gorgeous body .

Isn't that wired ....?

"Six hundred fifty thousand!" A bidder shouted as soon as the auction started.
"Six hundred thousand!" Another quickly retorted.

"Seven hundred!" Came the response from yet another alpha. It seemed like they all wanted to buy jungkook , neither of them wasting any second to shout prices even higher than the other.

"One million!"

Even jungkook almost gasped when the price reached such a huge amount. There were so many alphas shouting at the same time that it was hard for him to know which one was the latest bidder.
He quickly got lost as the price continuad to dramatically incraaca that but beta's aware that lavender and peach scent belong to eyes covered corner table bidder .

But jungkook couldn't see the bidders well with the stage's lights blinding him, but he already knew they all were rich and powerful alphas. Owning a slave, or several slaves, was a proof of someone's high status. Only wealthy businessmen, political people or pro-heroes were able to afford one. It was required for an alpha to buy a slave if they wanted to show their power, and the rarest the slave the better however jungkook needs his alpha , his true love but slavers don't have that lives .

" I need him ; this slave..."

"Twenty millions." Everyone suddenly got silent at the huge amount of money that had just been offered. All eyes turned to the highest bidder, jungkook heart skipping a beat inside his chest as he managed to get a grasp of what they looked but lights cut his path to powerful alpha.

Jungkook got scared. There was no way he would survive being the slave of such a terrifying alpha he knew that alpha must be powerful one and rich as hell but he doesn't know his attitudes or himself.

"Sold out......!"
But the auctioneer was already validating the sale. Jungkook didn't have any say in it at all, and he could only watch as his fate was sealed right in front of his eyes. "This beta goes to Kim Namjoon !" The name of the alpha who had just bought him suddenly made his eyes widen. And beta eyes caught handsome attractive man stand by his side with darkish brown eyes while exposing his eyes to tiny beta with tight smile .

" hello little boy........."

—————————-

Until to next chapter stay safe 💚💜