CH#2

now preparing to leave after telling her full story to the father of kiyome abe, who is somewhat unable to comprehend the true nature of the gundam with the name of the daemon gremory of the ars goetia...where kiyome has invited her to go show her on where to go, while getting her chance on showing her what she loves to go do in her free time...playing tennis!...and in the meantime she is reading something that she has found in the cockpit of the gundam...

kamako: huh?...the calamity war, so that's where the gremory gundam came from...

...she continued to read up on the little digital tablet that she has found inside of the giant mech after checking it out for a bit after eating her breakfast with kiyome...seeing that it has seen it;s own fair share of major battles...

kamako:...woah!...

...where the girl is now getting impressed so easily, where kiyome is taking a short break to check up on the girl...

kiyome: so you found something?

kamako: oh yeah...i think i found out that this thing is a bit older...

kiyome: so ...i'm wondering, what are you going to use this thing for?

kamako: i'm...i'm gonna use this thing to go around town and look for the jokers who put me in that hell of an orphanage!...or try to defend myself from another Jurassic world reject...

kiyome: oh...wait you'r looking for something to use?

kamako: ok...i guess i'll get going now...who know where'd that sucker is off to now!

...the girl smirked looking up to the gundam whose head that is just barely poking out of the trees that was surrounding the farm...

kamako: ok, wait...before i go, why do you play tennis with monsters?

kiyome: oh!...well you see it's a good way to create a bond with them!

kamako: oh...right...i guess i'll just have to find a place to crash in kuoh, and move one when i didn't get that loser who left me there!

...she stood up, to where she headed straight off to get the gundam up and running, being really careful as to not have it break down during the trip to the nearby town that isn't that too far away form the farm...

kamako: ok, wish m luck!

...she climbed up to get inside of the gundam, where the girl's father is now roaming around the world, where she is going around her gundam to see if she can find her only chance to find them, wherever they are hiding somewhere...

kamako: alright! let's see how do i work this thing...

...the gundam is still standing there in the middle of the farm, hiding in plain sight, with her inside the cockpit trying to get the machine to run, as she is trying her best to recreate what she did during the fight with the bullette...

kiyome: you need some help over there?

kamako: oh no...not really! you see i'm just trying to get this thing to turn itself on...

...the girl just smirked looking at her as she has managed to get the gremory gundam up and running, as it's limbs started to move on its own, at the same time kamakoreta is able to get her hands to hold onto the control sticks of the gundam...

kamako: ok, i'll be leaving now...that means i'll be back until i can find somewhere to crash in!

...kiyome, a girl who loves to play tennis with the monsters and other mythological beasts and play her favorite sport with them, watched on as the gundam is now coming alive once more, where the machine that was just found and reawakened in the depth of some crashed space station or starship  is now boosting to who knows where she could intend on going...with the clearest form of evidence being the small town, where she could use as a place to hide...as the thrusters bursted to life, where kiyome now covered her ears, where the girl now stabilized a machine that is seemingly so hard to pilot to begin with...but started to get a little bit of a hang of piloting it, the longer the girl is in the cockpit piloting it...