CHAPTER 11

It was Saturday morning and there's nothing better than waking up in Sebastian's arms

It was Saturday morning and there's nothing better than waking up in Sebastian's arms. He was very clingy always hugging me or whenever I tried to get out of his arms he'd just pull me back again.

I was drawing circles again on his back and watched as his muscles tenses up everytime. His one arm around my waist and the other under the pillow sleeping ever so peacefully.

He started to wake up and took time adjusting to the light before looking at me. "Morning" he smiled and greeted me back "what time is it?" He asked looking for his phone on the bedside table only for it to say 10:12 "okay decent time to wake up" he was sitting and he's hair was messier than ever.

I giggled and started to lightly brush my hands through his hair. "I want to shower...with you" oh my god "we literally showered together last night" this boy just wants to see me naked nothing can tell me otherwise "I know but it's nice showering with you"

Before I could protest he picked me up bridal style and placed me on the bathroom sink. He's back was turned towards me and I watched him turn on the water. He hummed at the warmth before quickly undressing himself and me.

We standing under the head of the shower and the water made contact with my face, the warmth was so soothing I wanted to fall asleep.

Sebastian grabbed some shampoo and gently started massaging it into my scalp making sure everything was covered. He then rinsed my hair and placed a light kiss on my shoulder.

He started kissing me and I already knew what was about to happen. He slipped in his tongue while pushing me up against the shower wall. We were making out for about five minutes before he pulled away to attack my neck with hickeys and love bites. He took one of my legs and wrapped it around he's waist allowing the tip of his dick brush against my clit.

I moaned at the sudden interaction and started gripping his hair bringing his face towards mine. Our lips connected once again and he started rubbing my folds with he's thumb making me more wetter then usual.

"Fuck Ariana, I'm so fucking hard you have no idea" he inserted himself making sure I was use to the size and then started pumping in and out at a fast pace.

We were both a moaning mess, we were so loud I was sure Eésa would ask about it.

He was still rubbing my clit with his thumb making the process more quicker for me to come. Once I did he pulled out so that he could too. He let out a heavy sigh in my neck before kissing me and telling me I did good.
I guess Eésa was right.

Shower sex was the best sex of all time.

°°°°

We were sitting at the beach and the boys decided to play volleyball. Me and the girls were just sitting in the sun tanning, Lily was reading a book called "twisted games" by Ana Huang and Eésa was busy being a child and building a sand castle.