Abnormal

"Mom, never mind that. Yes. That one-night stand boy would soon leave." Cassidy Cromwell's phone was clamped in between her ears and shoulder as she washed her hands. 

 Upon finishing her actions, she leaned back on the wall and chuckled as if the person on the other side had just said something funny. 

"Yes, mom. Orson told me himself. After the birth of the baby, Orson will send the mother away and collect the baby. We'll get married to each other as soon as everything has ended. After all, a man giving birth, it's really abnormal, isn't it? Orson likes his clean reputation." Cassidy clicked her tongue in disdain. "So, don't worry Mom..."

 Channing's legs unconsciously came to a stop and his hand clutched the lunch box he was holding tighter.

 A pathetic smile made its way and lingered on Channing's face. 'So. That's how it's?' Orson Thatcher had actually planned to snatch his baby!

 Channing stared down at the lunch box in his hand and a pathetic smile made its way to his face.

 So it wasn't that Orson was too busy. Rather, Orson was just too busy to pay mind to an abnormal like him, right?

 Channing's body shook and his face paled. Is he silly? Of course, why would Orson care about him?

 Aren't they just one-night-stand partners who should have forgotten each other and disappeared from each other's life until Channing discovered that that night event had led to his pregnancy?

 Orson Thatcher is a billionaire and the owner of many companies. He's also a rare genius and the #1 Nation Husband! 

 No matter how Channing saw it, he, an ordinary orphan, wasn't worth Orson Thatcher at all.

 That prompted Channing to visit Orson's company to ask Orson if he wanted the baby or not.

 Orson had told Channing he wanted the baby. Also, Orson had let him move to his mansion after telling Channing that they would sort the future together. It turns out that…

 Channing almost smacked his forehead at his hilarious thoughts. Yeah, what was he thinking? How can they get together? Orson isn't a man from his world.

 Was he too stupid to notice when Orson never stepped into the mansion ever since Channing packed in—except once in a blue moon? 

 Moreover, apart from that one night Orson never even touched Channing.

 A bout of pain suddenly gripped Channing. He groaned and grabbed his stomach pitifully.

"It hurts." Channing cried. Sweat forms on his skin and his face turns pale. He clutched his stomach tight.

 The lunchbox fell from his hand and it rolled away from his reach. 

 Cassidy Cromwell's attention was grabbed by the sudden noise. Her face paled on seeing Channing. She had never expected him to hear her calls. She trembled and walked toward him fearfully. "You… What's wrong with you?"

 Orson strode toward Channing calmly but upon seeing Channing's expression, his expression changed. Quickly, he strode over. "Channing, why did you visit the company?" Orson inquired, his voice was very cold and freezing 

 Channing managed to form a pathetic smile despite the gripping pain. He shook his head in remorse. 'I'm sorry I forgot I was an embarrassment. Certainly, you don't want people to see us together. I was wrong.' He thought.

 Another bout of pain gripped him and he almost toppled over if it weren't for Orson's tight hold. Channing clutched his stomach pitifully, "Baby." He cried. 

"Channing." Orson's face flashed with panic but Channing knew that Orson's was directed at the baby.

 If it wasn't for the baby, someone like Orson would never care. "I'll bring you to the hospital." Orson declared firmly, certainly not asking for Channing's permission

 Cassidy touched Orson's arm. "Orson quickly brings him to Dad's hospital. It's near..."

"No. No. I don't want to go…" Channing tried to express but he was far too consumed with the pain that his voice was too low to be heard.

 Before Channing knew it, he was carried in bridal-style by Orson making him filled with mixed emotions

 Doesn't Orson feel ashamed of an abnormal like him? Why is he carrying him in front of his fiance? Moreover, why is he personally carrying him out of the company?

 Does Orson want everyone to know he has a pregnant man as a mistress?

 That was Channing's last thought before he blacked out.

New baby. Please don't hesitate to let me know when you find mistakes. Thank you and enjoy.