.forging bonds

🪐

Okay, so the interview is done now where am i staying tonight or what  am i gonna do now...

"I will have the henchmen work on your requests immediately, if youll excuse me" midas stood up and our eye contact was a bit too much i had to break it, im so bad with eye contacts man...

As he leaves my shoulders drop and i sigh, "i hate this" i groan to myself. Meowscles came up and patted my head, how ironic💀.

"You'll warm up eventually, its not like youre going home anytime soon"

Ouchie...

Sigh, "youre right, im not sure how things will turn out since i keep fucking up generally, but i guess ill make the most of it" i stood up and we walked back to that chill room.

"Well its nice having you here y/n" meow said as we stoppped infront of the door, he extended his hand for a shake, i eyed it before taking it and OH

MY

GOD

My eyes are filled with hearts as i grib on it, HES SO SOFT, LIKE A CAT. "oh bless your soul catman you cure my depression" i gently smiled as i shook it for too long now, meow raised his eyebrows and chuckled which made me realise the shit i just said.

"Whatd i just say about fucking up?" I quickly let go and facepalmed myself from embarrassment. Great job y/n go kill yourself now.

"Thats really cute of you" he chuckled and waved at me, he seemed absolutely fine with as if its not the first time.

I was about to go bury myself alive when he suddenly took me in an embrace...

....

A hug from a giant cat.

soft fur

Cat

Car

I fake tear as i hug him back and take in every secound of it, oh how i would love to cuddle this precious thing.

"Skye is so lucky to have you" i whispered, i was so in the moment until i was aggressivaly pulled back by my collar.

"How dare you hug someone else" drift scowled at me, still holding me mid air, "hes not just anyone, hes a giant cat!" I exlaimed.

Bright bomber came up to us chuckling at the scene, i was trying to kick drift in the balls now.

"Well drift you better protect her enough befurrre someone else claims her" meow purred winking at us, im not sure what he means by someone claiming me but it made me make a face.

Drift also made a face. "If youre talking about that skeleton then theres no way im letting him get close to her" he scowled.

Are they talking about midas? I was about to retort but someone else spoke.

"Get close to who?" Midas made his way to us, he saw drift still holding me by collar and he just didnt want to ask.

Drift turned to him completely offended by his presence, which i find it funny.

"Drift put me down-", "i have my eyes on you richie" drift pointed at him, before he could make a problem i got to go knee him in the stomach making him drop me.

"Ugh this day feels like a week" i shook my head.

"O-keeyy? Uhm well your room should be ready by tomorrow, does our fellow drift have a place for my lady to stay or is he going homeless too" midas looked judgingly at drift.

"What happened between them to have this much tension?" I whispered to meow as they bickered, "drift was kind of a trouble maker and midas was a bully" he put it simply.

We just watched them argue, drift getting heated and midas giving him the cold tone.

Bright was getting bored by now, we made eye contact for a sec before she started smirking evily.

I dont like how this is going, she walked up between drift and midas pushing drift away, then she spoke to midas and i couldnt make anything out of it, but seeing from drifts surprised face i knew its something not good.

Before drift can disagree bright pulled him and walked past us, "well me and babe need to do something realllly important, midas will tell you where youre staying" she gave a last wink making me concerned, everyone ignored drifts protests as he was getting dragged away.

I chuckled at that, shouldve took a pic.

Midas will probably make me sleep on the roof, in rain..

The 3 of us watched them disappear then midas cleared his throat, what im about to hear makes me want to go poopy.

"So miss y/n...uh it appears that nor drift and bright bomber have a place for you tonight, so ill lead you" he hesitated and almost sounded embarrassed, i just didnt want to question it, it already became night and i want to sleep till next week.

Meowscles seemed to understand and purred, midas gave him a glare before making way for me.

"Goodnight y/n" meow said and left, me and midas started walking to where hes leading.

Im not sure where im going but if its his room and he'll say that i can sleep here then ill turn around and leave and jump out the nearest window.

....

"You can stay here for tonight" midas swiped his card and the door revealed a luxurious bedroom that had a queensize bed and alot of golden designs.

"This is my room...im not sure how itll work but we'll-...." he cut himself off when he saw that i wasnt next to him anymore, "miss y/n? Y/n??" He looked around not find me. He left his room seeing open the nearest window to his room so emotionless.

He panicked and before i could climb it he grabbed me and closed the window. "Come on kid im not that bad to sleep with"

"Putting kid and sleep with in the same sentence can go wrong is a bazillion ways" i blushed, midas chuckled and let go.

"Well thats the longest ive heard you speak"

we stood in silence both of us trying to think for a solution cuz theres no way im sleeping with midas ON MY FIRST DAY. even tho i really wish that itd happen.

"Your brother doesnt have a place for you, skye and tina are on mission for tonight so their card is with them, you wouldnt share a room with peely and brutus and even if you wanted too i wouldnt let you" he listed on and on.

"Meowscles?" I said, i would love to cuddle this giant cat.

"No, hes my cat" he crossed his arms, i really wanted to tell him that this isnt a reason but seeing that he'll insist i just gave in.

We went back to his room and i was staring at his bed while he was grabbing stuff from the closet.

"Do you need any pjs?" He asked not taking his eyes of the closet, "no" i only answered.

Midas went in the bathroom to change, and i was only processing this now. Oh god.

Im not gonna sleep with him, hes my boss now and my crush, its way too creepy.

I blushed and blushing makes me angry, so i cursed to myself as midas got out. He just watched me insulting the bed, he wondered if the bed upset me in anyway.

"Uhm...so I'll sleep on the floor and you take the bed"

"The nurse room!" I exlaimed in hope to make him change me mind, he just looked at me in boredom and pushed my head making me fall on the bed.

"Sleep down silly girl, tomorrows your first training day" he said and went back to his mirror.

I internally groaned and kept my face hidden so he wouldnt see my face, i hate how shy i can easily get. Its fraustrating.

I was already in comfortable clothes so i just stayed in position and went to doze off for the day.