Moksh reached for Pratiksha's show

Start from the beginning

"I see what you're getting at. Obtain evidence that she was still at the hospital during the show and reveal it to the public!" the manager smiled excitedly.

"No, I have bigger news. She's pregnant! and the child is Vikrant 's. Also, help me prepare a statement stating that Vikrant has used me multiple times to substitute Payal during her shows. As for which shows? I will need you to help me find evidence for that."

The manager was surprised at first, but quickly understood why Pratiksha's attitude had changed.

Such a shameless cheating couple! Not only did they cheat, but they also used Pratiksha - ordering her around like a puppet.

" Don't worry Pratiksha, I will help you do all these things."

Pratiksha did not respond. She felt unusually calm. She was going to treat them like they had treated her! After clearing her thoughts, Pratiksha quickly gathered her belongings and drove herself over to the venue for the show to meet up with Payal's assistant.

He was a married man with a strong bulky physique and a cunning personality. He was reasonably polite to Pratiksha. Even though she was no longer famous, Mehra family was still not one to be looked down upon.

"What took you so long? Quick...come and get your makeup done..."

"What type of show is it today?"

Pratiksha asked as she hurried down the hallway.

"Nothing special!"

the assistant replied. In fact, it was actually a Jewellery show for the famous French brand: Silicon Jewellery . After this show, Payal would have the opportunity to sign on as Silicon Jewellery 's spokesperson.

Originally, Payal would have lost her opportunity due to her injuries, but with Vikrant 's suggestion of using Pratiksha, Payal certainly had no objections. Actually, on her way to the show, Pratiksha had already done her research on today's show: The Crown's Star Jewel Show.

Payal's assistant had intentionally lied to her. Had she always been this easy to trick?

"Thanks to Payal's current status, you have your own makeup room. You will appear in the grand finale and this is the piece of Jewellery you will be presenting today. Here is the schedule..."

the assistant explained as he pointed to the Silicon Jewellery on the stage. He then ordered the makeup artist to start applying Pratiksha's makeup.

Did Vikrant really think that by giving her a mask, people would not be able to tell it's her?

Although what she had in mind was quite extreme, she was going to give the cheating couple a surprise of a lifetime.

Meanwhile, Moksh's assistant had been following Pratiksha's every move and overheard that she would be substituting Payal in the show. Immediately he reported everything to Moksh. As soon as Moksh found out, he ordered his assistant, "I am going to Silicon Jewellery's show. Make arrangements immediately!"

"Yes, president!"

This wasn't a particularly special show, but he wanted to see Pratiksha in action.

...

11am, classical music resounded off the walls of the Mahajani Centre, the show had begun.

Inside the makeup room, Pratiksha's makeup was complete and she was now standing in front of the mirror in anticipation. Wearing a white tight-fitting long dress, simple but classy, adorning a beautiful golden mask giving off a mysterious aura, hair tied back away from her face with a single white rose - she was absolutely stunning...

The assistant was speechless. Inside he was thinking:

Even if Pratiksha was to stand still, she would surely attract the attention of everyone around her. Payal will get the contract for certain!

"You will descend onto the stage via a chair that will be lowered from above. This bracelet here is the Crown's Star, let me put it on for you." The assistant unclasped the bracelet and carefully put it on Pratiksha. However...Pratiksha was slimmer than Payal, resulting in the bracelet being too big. With a lift of her arm, the bracelet would slide around...

This bracelet was designed by the founder of Silicon Jewellery for his beloved daughter. In the middle of the golden bracelet was a crown encrusted with white diamond. On the two sides of the crown were two stars made from a pure and immaculate white gemstone - just like two parents protecting their precious child.

"There's no way for you to wear it...what should I do?"

"Do you trust me?" Pratiksha suddenly asked Payal's assistant.

"At this moment, I can only trust you," the assistant nodded. Without a solution, he could only trust the model. This was Payal's opportunity at being a spokesperson, if he messed it up, President Han would definitely fire him.

"In that case, leave it with me..." Pratiksha reassured.

"Hurry, get ready...you will be going on stage soon!"

Amongst all the commotion, the assistant did not take notice of the look in Pratiksha's eyes.