Reaction.: The return and the Fire "Accident" (short)

Beginne am Anfang

Shinob*tch.: (Why did I choose Ike? I could have had Anos!)

Ike.: If being gay makes me rich so be it!

Yahiko.: Finally someone sees things my way!

Katsuragi.: Can you guys just shut up?

Cinema guy.: Yeah someone wants to enjoy the time they aren't in school. You don't need to ruin it.

Anos.: Hey! Koenji, SCP, Akane, Ryueen, Hiyori can I talk with you guys?

As they come towards me, I started explaining what I wanted from them. However this was heard by the crowd and they seemed to realize a few things.

Student.01.: Wait! This dude owns the Mansion that was bulit back in spring?

Student.02.: How the hell did he had the money to buy that?

Student.03.: He may be the richest student in the entire school!

Student.04.: That's the most important thing on our minds guys? We don't even have a place to sleep!

Student.05.: Hey! Share the Mansion with us!

Nagumo.: Was that last one me? I swear if yes I will go on a redemption arc.

After me and thoose 5 left we entered the Mansion.

Anos.: Place your boots there, and I will lead you guys to your rooms.

Hiyori.: Thank you Anos-kun!

Ryueen.: Kukuku! How much dis you pay for all of this shit?

Anos.: About 1 Billion PP.-s.

Manabu.: Not even the students have that kind of money! How the heck did you get that many?

Koenji.: He owns like ANHS's 40% income. I wanted to buy some ownership but the restaurant said that it's 100% owned by Anos himself!

Horikita.: Is that how you survived without points here too?

Ayanokouji.: How do you think I could afford Awasama?

Horikita.: You also do that?

Ryueen.: As I'm looking around I see some nameplates of the rooms's doors. Theese guys live in here too?

Manabu.: I was about to ask that.

Akane.: Thanks for allowing us Anos-kun. But you only have 3 guestrooms. Were will one of us sleep?

Fuka.: I think everyone knows the answer already.

Anos.: You will sleep with Manabu. And yes Ryueen they live here too. Also since Hiyori is Ayano's book-body they can share for a month.

Girls.: Not fair!

Shiina.: (YAY!) Life isn't fair. I'm sure Book body will spend time you girls too.

As they packed there remaining stuffs that wasn't burned in the building I quickly explained the rules about maintanence to Ryueen. As I don't want a gangster to terrorise my "home".

Ryueen.: What does he think I am? Peter Griffin?

*timeskip to next day*

As everyone awake, we started having our breakfast. At then the thoose four came down the stairs.

Sae.: What are the five of them doing here?

Anos.: Yesterday the students dorm building burned down so I took them in till the school rebulids it.

Ichinose.: and what about the other students?

Kurumi.: Not our problem. Our rooms has been full since they came here.

Ichinose.: They helped atleast.

Manabu.: You expect them to get everyone to live in there home for a whole month right?

Koenji.: Yeah! Anos took us in because we are friends that's it.

Arisu.: How did we not noticed the fire anyway? We are in the Mansion and still awake!

Ryueen.: Kukuku, not only your running speed is bad now your eyesight is too.

Horikita.: And you call yourself a Genius?

Arisu.: Which one of us is in Ayanokouji's harem again?

Ibuki.: Ryueen can act he a tsundere. If he wants to be a girl personality won't be a problem.

Kurumi.: What matters is that no-one burned to crisps.

Sae.: This week is anything but good! What's next? An ice age?

Anos.: We have time till that happens.

Nazuna.: So SCP, his gf., Hiyori, Koenji and Ryueen will stay with us for this month? What's the date again?

Kurumi.: Jun.12.

Gordon.: Your foods are here!

Anos.: Thanks Chef! Why don't you eat with us?

Gordon.: Sure!

Everyone.: Itidakimasu!

In this weekend every accepted them into the Mansion.

For the "where will the rest of the students stay?" questsion, The school rented a three hotels for one grade each. There were outside of ANHS but they couldn't do it anyway else.

Tsukushiro.: It is in our interest that we keep ghe students safe.

Everyone that is important.: (Yeah safe, right).

-chapter ends-