𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

sk8er boy
stfu
mollyyyyy
devvvv
comfort me

canucks fan
ur so needy
text ur sk8er boys

pinterest girl
im busy rn jule:((((

sk8er boy
dev
kys

canucks fan
gladly😇

pinterest girl
lets not make
jokes abt that...

moony
go to work molly

pinterest girl
rude but okay
talk to u guys later!!!

sk8er boy
im dying of boredom
we should do something

canucks fan
im at the store rn

moony
im busy

sk8er boy
doing what

moony
my job

sk8er boy
kay
dev can i come over

canucks fan
sure
bring food

sk8er boy
so needy

canucks fan
kys

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

julien has been at the store with her for almost three hours.

that day was unusually slow, so the bestfriends were able to spend the majority of the day talking and gossiping with each other.

"julien, this is killing me. what the fuck is going on with you and sunny?" she asked when she finally got sick of the silence.

molly and devon had been theorizing what was exactly going on but just when they had a firm theory julien or sunny would do something to contradict it.

"i like her" he said nonchalantly. missing the way devon's eyes widened.

"how did you just throw that at me!" she exclaimed sitting up from the little loveseat.

"i know my feelings, unlike you" he rolled his eyes, not even bating an eye at her.

"low blow but i'll ignore it. this is so exciting! i knew it was just a matter of time" she gushed, feeling excited for her two friends. they were honestly a match made in heaven, in her opinion.

"what do you mean?" he asked confusedly.

"you've liked her since you met her" she claimed, saying it like it was common knowledge.

"of course i did, there's a reason we're friends" he rolled his eyes, again.

"no dumbass, i meant, like her romantically" she phrased, sitting on the edge of the loveseat.

"no way, not since i met her" he said, not believing the words coming out of his bestfriends mouth.

"yes! you literally had heart eyes for a while" she laughed, waving her arms around.