"We can't have it here," Isabelle shook her head. "It brings out her inner inquisitor."

"You could probably ask Magnus?" I reasoned. Isabelle smiled at me.

"Well you're going," She pointed at me. I shook my head.

"No—."

"Yes, if I'm going you're going," Isabelle smiled.

"Iz, I'm not family. You're her daughter," I reasoned. She waved her hand in the air.

"You practically are," She smiled. "He just needs to make it official." Alec gave her a long look.

"Hey," Alec turned my face. "Did you run into anything on patrol?" I let out a long sigh as I took his hand in mine.

"Hey there you are," Magnus smirked as he came in. He saved me from having to explain to them that I ran into the Owl while I was having an episode. "Clary just told me about—."

"Magnus! Can we use your place for dinner tonight with the Lighwoods?" I cut him off. He paused his hands in the air like they always were as he looked at the siblings.

"Uh sure," He nodded. "The place is all yours as long as you clean up."

"Always," I smiled. "Thank you, Mag."

"Anyway, did you get anything from the Owl?" He asked. I closed my eyes. Thank you, Magnus. Thank you.

"What?!" Isabelle asked.

"Oh," Magnus grimaced and looked at me.

"I just got back," I explained. He nodded and gave a slight bow. "I'll wait for you outside then."

"You had a run-in with the owl?" Alec asked. His hand touched my elbow lightly as he turned me to face him. 

"Yeah, it wasn't anything special. I was out of it," I ran my hands through my damp hair. "I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize," Isabelle explained. "At least you're not possessed." She stared at me. "Right?" I smiled.

"I'm not possessed," I assured her. Alec stared at me his eyebrows cinched together. "I'm fine. Although Jace is going to tell you everything I did wrong with the encounter." Isabelle laughed as she walked out, but Alec didn't move.

"Are you sure, you're okay?" I nodded.

"Yeah, I was just remembering some things," I shook my head. "But I'm good." I grabbed his hands pulling him with me. "Did you sleep well?"

"No," He muttered. I paused.

"Why?"

"You weren't there," He kissed my temple wrapping his arms around my waist as he pulled me against him. He buried his head into my neck making me laugh. "Go to sleep. I will talk with you later."

"No, I'm not tired yet, but I will have to sleep before I see your parents." I reasoned. 

He let out a brief laugh. I put my hands behind my back as I pulled him into the main room his hands holding mine.

"Well aren't you two sweet," Clary smiled her head tilted to the side.

"She's on no sleep," Alec added. He stepped around me. "Is this the footage?" Jace nodded glancing at me from the side.

"Actually I need to speak with you," He grabbed my arm. I groaned as we stepped away from the screen.

"Don't yell at me I'm too tired right now," I crossed my arms.

"Is there any kind of vibe you got from the owl? A fighting style?" Jace asked. "Anything familiar to you."

"What do you mean?" I asked. He glanced back at Clary and moved closer to me.