"You two are giving me a fucking migraine! Please shut up." Isaiah pinches the bridge of his nose with his thumb and pointer finger. "Isaiah, do you need a tampon?" Nevaeh smirks. "I literally hate you." He huffs. "Sure you do." She rolls her eyes for what seems like the 10th time already today.

"I do, and your bitch ass!" He says, pointing to me. "What did I do?!" I ask. "You annoy me." Isaiah shrugs. "Like you don't do the same shit." I scoff. "I don't." He replies.

I don't even bother to answer him, I just drape my arms over Nevaeh's shoulders, wrapping my arms around her neck. She turns her head since I'm behind her and she pecks my lips. "Hi, baby." I smile.

"Hey, sweetheart." She grins. "You are actually disgusting." Isaiah gags. "Fuck off and go see your boyfriend." Nevaeh says. "He's not my boyfriend! Not yet, at least.." He mumbles the last part, making Nevaeh and I smirk.

"I'm going to my room now." He announces, walking to his room and shutting the door behind him. "Someone's a little moody today." I mumble quietly.

"That's the sound of a man who hasn't gotten head in a while." Nevaeh shrugs her shoulders and I chuckle. "You wanna go lay back down in bed?"

"Sure." I nod my head. She gets off the chair and the two of us walk to her bedroom before shutting the door and laying down. I lay my head on her chest and slip my hand under her sweatshirt, resting it on her stomach. "Is that okay?" I ask.

"Of course." Nevaeh smiles. "Alright, I was just checking. My hand's cold and you're warm." I shrug. "I'm not your personal heater." She rolls her eyes. "You do the same shit to me!" I say. "It's only okay when I do it." She smiles innocently. "You're annoying." I laugh. "Maybe, but you love me." She smirks. "You're right, I do." I chuckle, leaning in to kiss her.

She puts her hand on my cheek, deepening the kiss as she pulls me closer. I rub my hand up and down her waist, making shivers run down her body. Nevaeh reaches her hand down the space between us, resting her hand on my thigh.

I tug on the waistband of her pants, looking up at her for approval. "It's always okay to say no." I whisper. "No, no, I think I'm ready." She says. "Are you sure?" I raise my eyebrows. "Positive." She nods.

I pull her pants down her legs, Nevaeh taking a deep breath once they're full off, assuming she did that because I can now see her scars. "You're so beautiful, angel." I tell her with a small smile.

I start kissing Nevaeh's thighs, pressing my lips to every healed cut. Once I'm done, I look up at her, now tugging at the band of her underwear. She sits up and sighs. "I don't know if I'm actually ready. I think I just said that because I wanted to please you." She laughs awkwardly. "No worries, baby. We can just cuddle and kiss and whatever." I chuckle.

"I'm sorry, I just haven't let anyone.. um, you know, in a while." She scratches the back of her neck, looking down at her lap. "Hey," I cup her face in my hands, tilting her head up. "I told you that it's okay. When you're ready, I'll be ready, okay?"

"Okay." She nods slightly. "I love you so much, Nevaeh." I say, hugging her tightly. "I love you more, Bil." She smiles.

"Um, this is weird to ask, but do you want to shower with me? Just, like... baby steps?" She asks. "Of course, only if you're sure you're comfortable though." I add. "I am. I just need to get used to it a little bit more, you know?" She asks and I nod my head. "So do you want to now or...?"

"Yeah, only if you're good with it though." Nevaeh chuckles. "Let's do it." I say, pressing our lips together. The two of us go into her bathroom and she turns the shower on. We get undressed and once I see Nevaeh, I look her up and down as I bite my lip, but I try not to make it obvious. "Stop staring, weirdo." She rolls her eyes playfully.

Oops.

"I wasn't staring."

"Keep telling yourself that." She laughs and gets in the shower, I follow behind her. "I'm proud of you for doing this, Vae."

"Thanks, B." She smiles softly.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

After the two of us showered and got in some new clothes, we're just laying in bed right now. "How are you feeling, angel?" I ask Nevaeh. "Good." She shrugs. "You wanna do anything today?" I quiz.

"I don't know, maybe later. I'm just comfortable like this right now." She says, gesturing to how she's laying on me. "Okay, baby." I nod.

"I love you." She lets out a content sigh. "I love you too, angel." I smile and kiss her forehead.

Isaiah knocks on the door before coming in. "Hey, guys."

"Hi, Zay." Nevaeh and I say. "What's up?" I ask him. "I'm just about to go to Devin's house, but like, I'm nervous." He shrugs, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Why?" Vae asks.

"He was on his phone a lot yesterday. I'm worried he doesn't like me that much." Isaiah frowns.

Nevaeh gives me a worried look, knowing that Devin kept texting me the other day. "Uh.."

"Um, maybe he's just.." I look at Nevaeh for help with the next word. "Uh, busy! Maybe he's busy.. on his phone and stuff!" She says.

"Yeah, but he could've just told me that he was busy and I wouldn't have come over." Isaiah sighs as he shrugs his shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Zay. I'm sure things with be different today." I tell him. "Yeah, maybe." He says. "I'm gonna head out, I'll be home later."

"Have fun. I love you." Nevaeh smiles at him. "I love you too." He smiles back and leaves the room, leaving the apartment shortly after.

"I'm worried about Zay. I really hope Devin isn't just.. leading him on or something." Nevaeh sighs. "Me either. Isaiah deserves someone good, especially having to be around our clingy asses all the time." I chuckle. "True." She laughs.

Honestly, I can't imagine being Isaiah. Nevaeh and I are pretty annoying sometimes.

a/n 🤍

thank you for 10k reads 🫶🏻