"I think he would like it more coming from you," I leaned back in the seat. She groaned.

"But you have the way with him," She reasoned. I waved my hand.

"Go call him please, you know that he's probably going insane." I laughed at her.

"Alec? He's Isabelle's brother?" Sebastian asked. I nodded. "And you're—."

"Boyfriend," I finished the sentence for him.

"And you and Isabelle are parabatai?" He asked. I finished my bowl of soup.

"Yep." I moved around the table.

"Here," He grabbed the bowl from my hands. "I can wash that for you."

"Oh I can do it," I assured him. He lifted his hands away from mine stepping back. I started the water as I grabbed the sponge quickly rinsing and washing the bowl.

"If you insist." He took the bowl from my hand drying it off as he set it on the drying rack next to the sink. "But I'll still do my part." He smiled at me.

"Lena, Alec wants to talk to you," Isabelle said. I sidestepped Sebastian and went for the phone. "I told you he would want you."

"Yeah, but he's more worried for you right now," I grabbed the phone, she stuck her tongue out and moved back toward Sebastian.

"Lena?"

"Hey," I smiled. "I want to start out by saying I would have called you, but I don't have a phone right now."

"Yeah, I already got you one for when you get back." He sighed. "It's so good to hear your voice."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I just—."

"Was worried?" I smiled pacing back and forth.

"Yeah," He laughed. "Are you both safe? I'm assuming you're hesitant since you won't leave her side."

"Yeah, we are. And you are also right about that. We will be home soon, she's doing a lot better," I looked back into the kitchen. Sebastian and her were smiling at one another as they spoke.

"Okay, good, I um—I miss you," He admitted. 

I smiled at the floor. He was so cute sometimes. When I looked back up Isabelle was staring at me. 

"I miss you too. I will be home soon, I promise." I moved back into the kitchen.

"I love you, Linny."

"I love you most. Bye." I hung up.

"When did you say I love you?" Isabelle asked. A smile on her face. "Nevermind. I know."

"Thank you," I told Sebastian as I handed him his phone back.

"It's not a problem. I'm glad they aren't worried anymore." He slid the phone into his back pocket.

"Also feel free to use my bed. I sleep on the couch most of the time anyways," He said. 

Isabelle and I cleaned up after ourselves as he made us tea. They sat together for a while talking about everything he knew about the demon from earlier. Azazel. I was listening in but gave no information.

***

I was the first one awake. I took this as my opportunity to sneak around and maybe find out a little more information about Sebastian. I guess he knew because it was only five minutes and he was at the door to the room.

"Still don't trust me," He smirked. I put my finger to my lips as I looked at Iz. We walked out and I shut the door behind me. "I thought we grew past that stage."