"I'm sorry that you had to see that," I looked at the floor.

"You don't have to apologize for being open with me, Linny. I'll always listen. I'll do my best, but just talk to me." He muttered. I stood up offering him my hands.

"That was bad," I muttered to myself. My hand brushed through my hair. "You need to get back to the institute."

"Where are you going?" Alec asked.

"I have to go speak with Luke," I said. He nodded his eyes moving toward Magnus.

"Okay, but I will see you later right?" He asked me. I nodded. He kissed my forehead. "Call me, if you need anything." I gave him a soft smile. He walked out without another word.

"I just want you to know, that I think he would do almost anything for you," Mag appeared behind me.

"He's complicated," I breathed.

"So are you," Mag said.

"He doesn't open up to me," I reasoned.

"You were the first to open up, give him time," Magnus said. I turned around smiling at him.

"What are you, my marriage counselor?" I laughed.

"Didn't know you two were married?" Magnus smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry for bursting in like that—it won't happen again," I muttered as I moved grabbing my stuff.

"You don't have to apologize for giving me company. I've missed you." He smiled. I shook my head glancing at the table.

"Well, that and other things. I'm sorry you had to see the whole breakdown," I shook my head. "I'm good now."

"Are you?" Mag asked. I took a deep breath.

"I will be," I nodded. "I have to start again. I can do it."

"Yes, you can Bean." He pulled me into a hug. "Did you hear him give you a nickname?" I laughed. "Linny. Ah, it makes me smile. Although I still like my Lilly bean." I shook my head grabbing my new set of clothes.

"Did I pass out?" I asked.

"Um about that," He pressed his fingers to his lips. "You seized."

"I—what?!"

"Yeah, it was probably from the excessive use of your abilities and that's on me, but be careful," Magnus gave me a sad smile.

"Okay, thank you," I nodded letting the information settle in. 

I quickly changed going to the police station. Clary and Jace stood out like a sore thumb. Both of them looked unsure and out of it.

"You both aren't discrete at all," I stood next to them.

"Where did you go last night?" Clary asked.

"I went to Mag's," I explained.

"That's where he went," Jace muttered. I looked between the two of them.

"Who?"

"Alec, who else would follow you like a lost puppy," Jace snapped. I glared at him.

"I'm sorry what did you just say?" He shrugged and looked to Clary for help. "First of all he isn't a lost puppy and secondly, fuck you."

"Can you both stop," Clary sighed. "We are waiting for Luke. He's being looked at for murder."

"Oh lovely," I nodded.

"We may have to call the two of them," Jace said. I shook my head realizing who he was talking about. If we called Iz and Alec then Maryse would know. She is not happy with me right now and especially after I broke another Clave Rule.