say it, please

Certain people may wanna skip this one, kink used by request that some people may not like (I'm warning cuz ik it's a kink that alot of people think are weird but I like it so just a warning.)

Nick, switch
Charlie, switch

Written I'm Nick's pov.

"Oh my god look, olly it's Grandpa!" Charlie shouts, pointing at me. I'm in slippers ,a fleece and pj bottoms.
"Uh, hypocrisy!" I laugh. Jane moves Charlie out of her way by his shoulder and takes olly into the kitchen to grab bags. I've been waiting for Charlie and olly to get back from the park so jane can take olly shopping and me and charlie can be alone. As jane bustles around the house to get ready, my eyes meet Charlie's and there's a spark between us. I frown, and brush it off as nothing.
"Right, we're going. Bye, Charlie, love you!" Jane yells running out the door. We walk to the window and watch them drive away before embracing eachother in a hug.
"Mmm, I love you but if you ever call me Grandpa again, I'll kill you." I laugh. He pulls away and smiles at me.
"Sorry...Grandpa!" He runs out of the room and I tail behind him as he stumbles up the stairs in a fit of giggles. We burst into his room and tackle him onto the bed, squirming. He rolls around trying to free himself and without thinking I grab the back of his hair and yank his head back. He both fall silent for a moment, holding eye contact. Insanely quickly, I feel him smash his lips against me and start to rub my dick through my trousers. At first I'm taken aback but soon I melt into it and run my hands over his body. He moans quietly as I push my hands into his jeans and jerk him off. He lays back on the bed and bucks his hips towards me. I start to strip him of his clothes after pulling my hand out of his jeans and kissing his neck. I lick up his collar bone to his ear and take my clothes off. I pull him on top of me and pull open my drawers, grabbing the lube. I put it over my dick and pull him down onto it making him groan. He starts to move his hips but I stop him. As soon as I let go of his hips and starts again and I squeeze harder making him whimper and stop moving.
"What's my name, char?" I ask in a low breathy tone. He looks at me a little confused. "It's not Grandpa is it? Hmm?" He seems to catch onto what I'm saying and sheepishly drops his eyes. He's breathing picks up shallow and fast and I can't help but stare at him. He's so pretty.
"Charlie." I say it a little more aggressive this time but not nasty. He meets my eyes and I look down at his lips. "Charlie..." I practically moan not taking my eyes off his lips. "Say it. Say it, please." I'm almost begging as I start to move his hips slowly and gently, earning whimpers from him. "Please-"
"Daddy..." He whispers. I feel a shock shoot down my spine and he begins to move his hips.
"Louder...please~" He starts to move his hips harder and leans in, putting his lips just millimetres away from mine.
"Daddy..." He whimpers. Fuck, I can barely contain myself. I keep my cool, squeezing his hips and pulling them towards me, faster and faster pressing my lips against his. The tension grows as his speed does and he pushes his hand into my hair, pulling at it. He's becoming more dominant and I can hardly breathe. He's fast now. Fast and hard. I stroke my hand down his torso before I reach his dick and start jerking him off hard.
"Ugh, fuck~" He whimpers. I kiss his chest and neck, not stopping my hand movements as he starts to slowly lose control and pulls at my hair constantly. I move my hips in unison with his and use my free hand to clasp round his throat and restrict his breathing. He moans out and I can feel myself becoming closer. I groan in ecstasy and he starts to get louder, practically moaning with every breath. He's kissing me, moaning into my mouth, biting at my bottom lip and I struggle to hold on. He starts to tense up as I feel myself starting to really find it hard to stop myself.
"Uh, fuck!" I scream, only just holding on as he cums into my hand. I let myself finish inside him as he collapses on my shoulder and tries to catch his breath.
"Fuck, Charlie." I breathe, holding onto him. He climbs off of me and lays on the bad so I flop down beside him, wiping my hand with a baby wipe. I lean over him to kiss him and he smiles at me.
"Say it, again." I smirk, clasping my hand round his jaw.
"Daddy." He pushes his lips against mine. I pull away and smile at him.
"Good boy."