.𖥔 ݁ ˖ fishy - leehan

Zacznij od początku

You hanged your head down, embarrassment filling you up.

Leehan, still thinking it was minor funny accident, walked beside you, glancing at you as he takes his step to the living room. He stopped on his track when he heard you sniffling. He sure didn't know you were hurt badly when he realized your forhead is red and there was a bulge, peeking out from where you smacked it.

"Are you...crying?" He bents his head to look down at you. You tried hiding your face with your arms.

"No... I'm just putting...pressure on...it," you said with a stifled voice as hiccups interrupt you.

Leehan clicked his tongue as he tries looking at your forhead. "Let me see."

"So you can laugh more?"

"No. Let me just see," He said, not intending to care but the way you were crying made his heart ping with hurt.

You shake your head while rubbing your eyes so no trace of tears can be seen.

Slowly, he lifts you chin with his fingers. You were startled as you see him staring at you while him cupping your chin. You expected him to laugh hysterically once he sees you but he just looked at your one eye to the other, then at your forhead.

Your heart beats fast as Leehan brushes the bangs from your face. He looks up at your forhead and form his lips into tight line.

"Let's get you an ice pack." Then he takes you by your jacket sleeve and pull you towards the fridge.

"Make sure you don't smack again," he says. You rolled your eyes at him.

Leehan takes an ice from the fridge and put them in a plastic bag which he found in one of the drawers.

He then tapped the kitchen island with his free hand while you confusingly looked at him.

Sighing, he said, "Sit."

You were taken aback. You froze there as Leehan looks at you with still cold expression.

"You are too short. I can't reach you if you just stand there."

You nodded your head and sit at the kitchen island slowly. You clasped your hand like a child because you were still confused of why he would do such considerate thing for you. You killed his favourite goldfish. Sure he has been giving you the stinky eye as he sees you at school and he many times told you he hated you for doing that and you never thought he would be kind now.

Leehan pressed the ice pack he prepared onto your forehead. You winced at the stinginess so you bite your lips.

"My mom does this for me whenever there's a bulge on my forhead," he says as he applies small pressure on your forhead. "It's suppose to help with the swollen area."

You 'hmm'ed while sitting there and letting him do whatever he is doing.

The coldness made your forhead numb, almost that you thought the swell went away.

"Is it gone?"

Leehan scoffs at you. "It will be there for couple weeks. Better put bandage or something."

You widened you're eyes in horror. "What?!"

"I'm kidding," he says with a laugh. "It'll go away in two days or so."

"Oh...ok."

You watched him as he puts the ice slowly. He looked concentrated and looked almost nice to you. His hair gets in the way on his face but he doesn't mind. He continues applying at it as you continue to wince in pain.

You were sure he felt bad for laughing at you. That was the only explanation for what he is doing.

"Did you forgive me for your fish?"