Charlie Weasley

Storyline: It's Valentines day and you and your boyfriend had plans but Charlie never showed up cause he forgot you two had plans until Ron mentioned that he thought you two had plans so he tries to make it up to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
House:Gryffindor
Word Count:717
Warnings: None that I know of
A/n: I had this written but forgot to post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's Pov

6:30 p.m

Valentines day wasn't always my favorite holiday. But when I met my boyfriend Charlie that changed. He always found a away to make Valentines day the best day ever. So this year I thought that I'd make sure that I planned everything. I told him all he had to do was show up to my place while I planned thr whole thing.

I had just finished cooking and decorating my place and had gotten dressed earlier. So all I was doing was waiting for him to show up. It was still pretty early so I have some time to kill before he showed up.

7:00 p.m

I checked the time, to see that it was 7, in my head I was hoping that he was gonna show up and that he was just running late.

8:00 p.m

Its been an hour and I was still waiting on Charlie, I haven't gotten a letter or anything from him saying he had to cancel on me. But maybe he had to stay late at work

10:00p.m

It's been 2 hours and I've already changed into my pajamas and put the food I made in the fridge. It sucks that I put all this hard work into making dinner and decorating just for him not to show up.

Charlie's pov

I was at home hanging out with my family. I helped my mom cook and clean, I played some quidditch with my siblings and just hung out outside. I was currently sitting outside alone when my little brother Ron came outside. "You're still here?" He questioned. "Why wouldn't I be here?" I asked looking at him.

He shrugged, "I just figured you'd be with Y/n." He said sitting down next to me. "Why?" I questioned again. "Because you said the other day that you guys had plans for Valentines day, she seemed excited." Ron stated. "Valentines day is tomorrow." I said taking a drink from my pumpkin juice.

"No today's Valentines day, why do you think everyone was out most the day." Ron stated. "Today's isn't Valentines day." I frowned. "Yes it is, if I were you I'd go see Y/n. Maybe you can make it up to her." Ron shrugged. "You're lying " I said as I went to the kitchen and checked the Calander. When I noticed that I was wrong I immediately grabbed my jacket and left.

Y/n's Pov

It's been a couple of hours and I was already in my pajamas and put on a movie. It was almost midnight which ment that Valentines day was pretty much over. I had already eaten and I was now just laying on my couch when Charlie came through my front door. I could tell he fel bad.

"I'm sorry, I don't have an excuse I forgot." He simply said as he sat down next to me. "You'll make it up to me, I know you will." I shrugged as I watched my movie. "I already have." He said holding up some flowers and some chocolate as well as my favorite food. I smiled and took it from him. "I'll take that as that I'm forgiven?" He smiled.

I nodded. "Yup, but next time I'm expecting you to take me out." I smiled back at him. He sat down next to me taking his shoes off. "What where you doing that caused you to forget?" I questioned. "I was sitting at home when Ron reminded me what today way." He explained looking embarrassed.

I laughed a little bit. "Ron reminded you?" I questioned with a smile on my face and he nodded. "I'm never gonna let you forget about that." I said shaking my head as I laid my head on his shoulder. "I know you won't, it would be a great story for the future kids." He Joked as he wrapped his arm around me.