Abhishek was the first one to rush.
The whole family panicked seeing Vasundhara.

" Vasu!! ", Vishwanath called out.

Abhishek slightly pushed Vaidehi away and supported Vasundhara instead.

He gave a sharp, hurtful look to Vaidehi as he walked Vasundhara along with Rishabh to the room.

Vishwanath and the other family members followed.
Vaidehi too walked in.
Just then the doctor came. He was guided to the same room.
"Doctor, I think it's fall of bp! ", Vaidehi commented, she was panicking for sure.

" I am the doctor let me check first Ms! ", the doctor commented as he started examining.

" Sorry doctor! ", Vaidehi apologized.

Just then, Abhishek sharply pulled Vaidehi's hand and rushed her out of the room. The whole family except Vishwanath followed.

" Kya kiya tumhe dadi ke sath? ", Abhishek asked sharply. His voice was ferocious.
" Bhai..
"Kyu... Kyu aati ho tum baar baar humse sab kuch chinne Vaidehi? ", he again questioned .
" Humne kuch nahi kiya! ", she said with difficulty as she attempted to remove her hand from his hurtful clutch.

" Huh.. Tum karti kaha ho kuch! Tumhare bus hone se hi sab hota hai! ", it was Madhavan,her elder uncle,who commented.

" Tum iss parivaar ko sukhi dekh hi nahi sakti ho kya?",Arvind,her another uncle questioned.

"Arey already sab kuch chin chuki ho, ab jo bache hai woh bhi chinna chahti ho! ',Arvind further said.

" Kalank ho tum ek! Ek bura saya! ", Nandini taunted.

"Tumhari wajah se iss parivaar ne ghar ki bahu- bete ko khoya! Ab aur ek sadasya nahi khona chahte hai hum! ", Madhavan shouted.

Abhishek came dangerously close to her, he pulled her hand roughly as he said, " Tumhari.. Sirf tumhari wajah se humse humari maa- baaba chin gaye. Ek kaala saya ho tum. An ill- omen. Jaha kaha jaati ho, bus manusiyat fehla deti ho.
Ab toh tumhare paas woh tumhara pati hai na! Toh usko khao na! Kyu humare hi piche lagi ho! "

"Please aisa.. Aisa maat kahiye.. ", Vaidehi was a crying mess now. She had always heard this kind of talks, from people, from family.

They always haunted her.

" Sahi toh keh raha hai! Tumhara woh pati. Bewakoof hai. Jitni jyada jaldi tumhe chod de bechare ke liye uthna hi accha! Warna kya pata sab ki tarah usse bhi mar khaogi tum. ", Nandini commented.

" Uss din bahu ki jagah tum hi mar gayi hoti toh accha hota! ", came the booming voice of Vishwanath. It was the last nail in the coffin.
Vaidehi, the one who had somehow, gathered her broken pieces was scattered again.

She didn't listen to anything further.
She walked out of the villa emotionlessly. Everything was over.

"They are right. You ate your parents. You'll eat your Raaghav too. ", the vile side of her mind was screaming to her.

As she drove recklessly, the conversations were shouting, the words ringing in her mind.
Her tears were flowing continuously.

___________ ____________________ ___________

It was around 7'oclock that Raaghav returned. He had made it early only because Vaidehi wanted him to.
Coming inside the mahal he started searching for Vaidehi.
After all his futile attempts, he thought of freshening up first and then going down stairs to ask Bela kaki.

He did the same, but she too didn't have any idea. What shocked him further was, Vaidehi didn't return home yet.
Hell! She had an early off today! he knew.
His tension began rising as he called her up but she didn't pick up.
He even called the hospital only to get to know that Vaidehi had already left from there.