Chapter 19 - Punishment

Rob

Looking down into my lap I sighed, the stiffness in my jeans was uncomfortable, but my frustration lied with a bratty sub who was consistently breaking rules. Peter must think I am soft. He must think that just because of the sweetness and romance of our courtship that I don't hold the proper title of being his dom. Training is different and everything about our current relationship is not the normal way I operate.

Reaching over I grabbed my phone that sat on the glass coffee table. I set a timer for three minutes and waited, my head hitting the back of the sofa. With closed eyes I palmed my still hard dick. Just the quick touch between the barrier that is my jeans had me excited and if my pet had been patient I would have been more than happy to open his throat with my cock. I wanted Peter to free me from the confines of my boxers and feel his mouth wrap around me. From the moment I saw Peter those pink, plump lips captured me and it would have been my pleasure to see them slick with saliva around my hard dick, but he ran, depriving me of the beautiful view. And it is all because of some very necessary questioning.

I wanted Peter, that was one fact he did not have to worry about, ever, but if this relationship is going to work, he had to know my questions were necessary to understand his needs. He has to tell me why he wants to engage intimately, at least currently. That wouldn't be a forever piece of our relationship, but until I felt as though he was ready we were going to talk. And Peter had to understand as his dominant he had to obey. He has to give me his total submission.

The alarm went off.

I got up from the couch and made my way down the hallway to the room Peter and I would be occupying. Going for the handle I twisted the knob, but it didn't budge. Closing my eyes for a moment I tried the door once more just to make sure Peter had locked the door. My anger was slowly increasing as I noticed he did.

I went to knock on the door, "Peter," I said and after a moment I knocked again, "Peter if I have to knock again I promise you the punishment I currently have in mind will look like a reward."

After a moment I heard the door unlock and the door opened slowly, only the smallest crack.

"Peter, do you enjoy walking all over me?"

The door flew open at that question and Peter shook his head furiously, "N..never sir!"

My hand braced the door and I leaned into my pet's personal space. "So why are you acting like you do?"

Peter's eyes widened ever so slightly, mouth agape, but no words said. "So now you don't answer a direct question, Peter?"

"S..s-"

I cut him off, "Not another word, since you don't want to talk to me or answer direct questions I'd like you to not speak outside of your safe words and only listen. If you understand, nod."

The boy nodded.

"Good, please strip."

He faltered and I raised an eyebrow, daring him to challenge me. He didn't and grabbed the hem of his shirt, I could see his fingers shaking, but that didn't deter my order. It was his first punishment, the nerves were normal, and the punishment was necessary.

My boy's shaky fingers gripped the top of his pants and I admired how they slowly fell down to the ground. His legs, those slim, pale legs emerging from the confinement of the cloth.

Peter let out a shaky breath and threw the jeans to the side, the movement slow and if I didn't know any better I would think Peter is teasing me. The slowness in all his current movements was riling me up inside and I wanted to tell him to speed up. I wanted to see his body on full display, I wanted the entirety of him open and vulnerable and only my eyes to drink in the view. I wanted him more than I had wanted any other and this slowness was depriving me of my wants.