chapter -1(wierd encounter)

Mishka POV.

Finally the day came , it was such a beautiful and special day for me i woke early in the morning and slided my window curtains to lighten up my room just as my mood was

My whole life i have been working for this about my introduction my whole school life i have been very sincere and always focused on the first position and today i fell all worth it with my first step towards my dream.

Although i scored well in science too but i opted for arts and my parents has always supported me because history geography were the subject of my intrest and the most fascinating "arts"

I think colours fill the every part of this world even universe there is colours everywhere and this has always fascinated me colours is also important for our life the more we fill our lives with colour the mote happy we are the more bright they fill and colourless life sounds dull as always.

I know sometime it becomes hard for me to bear people in this society who are charmed about students opting science becoming doctors and egineers but every time I bind up my courage and stood  strong cause my family supported me and I dont want much of support from anyone now

The sunlight filled the room with brightness and positivity i hurriedly freshed my self up and called my mother"maaa"

She rushed hurriedly with a cup of tea and some idli with sambhar . Tea is always my favourite Im kinda incomplete without it . It boost me up and fills me  with enery after completing my breakdast i took out cloths from my closet

I wore a blue kurta till my half tighs between a top and a kurta with joggers like pants wich was a perfect indo westrn fussion and this always suits,
A small jhumki and a small black bindi to enhance the elegance of my character . I packed my bag   and headed for my collage .

In half an hour i reached my destination
I stood in front of the collage gate and read it loud "kalawati collage of arts and science welcom me " its sounds wierd but I love exprrssing myself if Im haapy i will express it with whole of my heart and this is the best way to live a stress free life .

I started walking towards thae gate the wind was fresh ,The aroma was new people say collage and school days are the best once we are out of it all what we take with us are those cheresible memory .

And yes I promise I will give my  hundred percent to achieve what I came for . As soon as i entered inside ,A bike crossed me with high speed and entered inside I was about to fall when someone held my hand tightly " nicely yrr" as i looked back i saw a girl she helped me from falling down

"Hi I m  reet and you?" She smiled cutely and asked me

" I m mishka and thank you " i said slowly.

"First day ? " she asked excitedly

" Yes and you? "  i asked filling up some courage

" its my second year Im persuaing physic honours and whats your interest?"she answered excitedly.

"Arts" i mentioned.

" ooho arts people artist !!" She yelled

"Let me help you with your classes " she said

She smiled and said to follow me  .

This incident is still so fresh in my mind how I met one of my best senior and believe me she is still on my contact list !. She was such a joyful soul around everytime she was around she would burst everone into laughter with her jokes and joyfullness .

I slowly followed her  and fear raged my nerves
I have heard of ragging in the collage but I think I m not ready for this yet . First meet and to a senior no no !risk taking she was few steps ahead where came a turn at that moment i mad my mind to run as far as I can  and classes I will find them on my own but not a seniors help .

I turned and ran as fast as i could after few moments i found myself near the cafitaria I walked few more steps ahead and a nsty smell caught me I chocked hard and as I choked two boys came out of a corner and yes they were smoking .
It took me few moments to cath my breath and with a suffocating voice i asked one of them " have you seen the arts class? "

One of them insted of answering my question questioned me back " arts student?" With a smile on his face and rubbing the cigrett from his shoes which he threw the moment he saw me .
"Yes " i said

"I see ! take left, take the staircase ,third floor ,left corner" he said in a hesitated way as if he was picturing the ways and was trying to tell me .

I noted all the directions properly in my head and moved toward the direction as directed.

As soon as I took few step I turned back and said " sorry i forgot to thank , thank you! " i said with a bright smile on my face
"No thanks , you can thank me in a different way" he said .

"Like what ?" I asked confusingly.

" dont say anyone what you saw now ,we just smoke on mondays , please and you can thank me by doing this"he said

with lots of expression on his face and i noticed every ups and downs of his eyebrows and lips.

How smart he is , he knows very well to take the advantage of a situation .
I nodded yes and hurried my way .

I reached my class and took a seat in rush a huge white canavas was there in front of me and after few moments
Teacher entered inside the class and started asking everyone about their score and why they opted for this field .

I knew my answer since i was in std six i knew it very well how colours object nature has always fascinated me and how i appriciate everthing nature gives us even we humans too! .

And finally my turn came teacher asked me " so dear what brings you here ?"
I answered whatever I felt right at that very moment i was quiet nervous too anxiety was hitting hard on my legs and yes they were shaking a bit no one cane see them but I can feel them .

As i sat back on my seat a guy entered our class and greeted teacher with a good morning with a bright smile , a smile which is unknown yet felt known to me and to my assurance , yes i known this smile i met this person few moments back and he is the one who guided me here" the smoker guy" i mumbled .

But what he is doing here? I asked myself fully confused of his presence in this class .

I will update you all soon keep reading and vibing !!
Do vote my chapter dont forget!!
See you all in the next chapter!!