"Aur tum logo ne use roka nhi?" He snapped at them and dropping his bag at the same place, rushed into the kitchen. He was about to walk inside but stopped at the doorstep.

(And you guys didn't stop her.)

He watched his wife as she held the chapati in her hand and took a proper view. It wasn't round at all, he didn't know which kind of shape it was and it made him chuckle but his heart swelled up with happiness seeing her cook.

But the next moment he saw her hissing as she tried to lift a chapati off the iron pan and immediately rushed to her.

"Aadhya." He snapped at her and took the chapati from her hand before he turned off the gas and looked at her.

There was flour on her forehead, her cheeks and her hairs were messed up. Her cheeks were flushed red because of the heat of the stove. His gaze went to her hands which were a little red.

"Who told you to do this?" He scolded her, seeing her condition. She even had a burnt mark on her wrist which passed him off.

"Cooks ki kami hai kya yha pe? Do I pay these guys just for you to get hurt huh?" He raised his voice at her and before she could say anything, he called the cook, loud and clear.

(Is there not any Cooks here?)

The cook stood in front of him immediately and a few more staff were lined up behind him.

"Why do I pay you guys? Can't you do your own work? You're paid for working here." He lashed out on them, gritting his teeth and they stared at the ground, not having the Courage to speak in front of him.

"Ayansh, they were ready to help me. I was reluctant and told them not to." Aadhya's words gained her attention as she chewed her lips in embarrassment and looked at the staff who weren't even at fault.

"I'm sorry. You all got scolded because of me." He sighed listening to his wife and then looked at the staff.

"I'm sorry." He apologised to them.

"My wife is just......stupid." He mumbled the last word to himself and pulled her with himself to the hall and made her sit on the couch and went to take the first aid box.

"Kisne kha khana banane ke liye?" He schooled her, shaking his head and sat in front of her before taking her hand into his and started applying burn relief cream.

(Who told you to cook?)

You doubted on this Man, Aadhya. How can you?

"I just wanted to cook....something for you." He didn't know if he should scold her more and stress about it that she burned her head or should jump around doing happy dance that she was cooking for him.

"Kisne kha?" He tried to hide his smile and maintained his deadpanned expressions. Her face fell because she thought he'd be happy to see her cooking for him, but it was Exactly opposite.

(Who asked?)

"I just wanted to." She mumbled and stared at her hands before he held her chin with his one hand and made her look at him.

"You should have taken some help. Hath jala diya Tumne apna." He said with concern. She smiled a little and looked at her hand which he was holding.

(You burned your hand.)

For what I thought about you, I should get a better punishment than this.

"It's fine. It will be fine till tomorrow." She mumbled and heard his stomach growling and let out a chuckle.