35. thirty-five

Începe de la început

Keeping it aside, she thought of making chapatis. So she took the flour in a utensil and searched for a video where she needed to see how to make a dough for it.

As instructed she added water in it and tried to mould it but then, It turned out to be a semi liquid rather than how it was shown.

Biting her lips, she didn't know what to do and sighed.

"Ma'am, should I help?" She heard the voice of the cook again and jumped at her place. Now Taking his help was only option which was left with her so she nodded her head with embarrassment.

Trying to hold back his smile, the chef walked into the kitchen and waited for her to give him some space.

He added some flour to the already ruined batter and moulded the dough. Aadhya watched the action he was performing so smoothly.

"Should I make chapatis?" The cook asked but she shook her head.

"Thank you, but I'll do that myself." The chef nodded and went away from there.

___

"Bas bhai, aaj iski kahani khatm Kar Dena. Roz roz yha aane me aalas aata hai muje." Dhruv commented and in return, received a glare from his best friend who opened the gate of an old building where Karan was.

(End this story once and all. I'm too lazy to come here everyday.)

Turning on the lights before they closed the door, they walked inside and saw Karan's pathetic body tied on the chair. His head was hanging low with his eyes closed.

Taking a glass of water, Ayansh splashed water on his face harshly. They waited for him to open his eyes but he didn't.

"Mar gya kya? Kal tak to zinda tha." Dhruv mumbled, looking at Karan's body as it showed no moment.

(Is he Dead? Until yesterday he was alive.)

They walked a little more closer and Ayansh held his hair to jerk his head upwards until both of them noticed his slit throat.

Taking a proper view of his body, they noticed how he was stabbed at multiple parts of his body which weren't prominent due to past wounds.

"Who killed him?" Ayansh asked still surprised by the fact that it was someone else who ended his life.

"Exactly, no one knew he was here except us, Reyaan and Shivam." Dhruv sighed as two of them started walking away from there after making sure that he wasn't alive anymore.

"Don't drop me here. Let's go to your house." Dhruv proposed as he saw Ayansh stopping the car in front of his residency.

"No one is at home." He informed and unlocked the car, waiting for his best friend to leave.

"Tabhi to, we can watch the match." Dhruv suggested with excitement but in return, received a look from Ayansh.

"Nikal ja or else I have to throw you out of the car."

(Just go.)

"Mean." Dhruv mumbled before he opened the door of the car and walked out and Ayansh started the engine of the car, driving to his home.

The moment he walked into the house as the househelper opened the gate for him, he inhaled a burning smell and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What's going on? Where's this buring smell coming from?" He asked one of the househelper walking inside.

"Actually, Ma'am is cooking." He heard the man saying and his pupil dilated.

He knew no one was at home except Aadhya so it must be her he was referring to as Ma'am.