Wriothesley: How's the situation out there?

Clorinde: The water has changed. It's pretty much as expected. The concentration of Primordial Seawater has increased significantly.

Clorinde: I was only out there a short time, so it wasn't too bad. But if one were to stay for any significant amount of time... Well, you can see how that boy is doing.

Wriothesley: Where was he when you found him?

Clorinde: The abandoned zone at the end of the pipes. A good distance into the water.

Wriothesley: Closer than I thought. He must have recognized it early on, and tried desperately to swim back.

Soulas: I've already locked down the pipes area of the door to ensure that Lyney will not be to rash in saving his brother. Otherwise, we cannot save them in time.

Clorinde: He's right. Locking the door was necessary. I don't think we could have saved two.

Wriothesley: Well, I did try to convince them that I had my reasons... Never seems to work, though.

Clorinde: It would probably work on Neuvillette. He has a knack for picking out who had good intentions even when the outcomes were all terrible.

Wriothesley: Eh... It's a bad sign if you're having to plead your case to Neuvillette.

Soulas chuckled at him for that

Soulas: Well, that's his part of him.

Wriothesley smiles at him

Wriothesle: It sure is.

Wriothesley: Want some tea?

Clorinde: Not particularly. If you want to drink some that badly, just say so.

Soulas: I've already had coffee during my tea break so you can have it.

Wriothesley: Fine, I'd like to get some tea. Want me to get you a cup too, since I've already made it?

Clorinde: Eh, might as well then, I suppose. Actually, do you have a towel? I would like to dry my hair.

While the three of them going outside, Soulas looked at Freminet.

Clorinde stopped and looked at him

Clorinde: You coming?

Soulas turned to look at her.

Soulas: I'll stay here to help them carry Freminet to their rooms. I'll join you later.

Clorinde: Okay. Just don't be late.

Soulas: I won't.

Clorinde left to go with Wriothesley. While Soulas is helping Lyney and Aether while Sigewinne came back with Lynette.

Lynette: Lyney! Oh! Aether, Paimon, you're here too!
Lynette notices the unconscious
Freminet...

Lynette: ...Freminet? Is he...

Sigewinne: He'll be fine. But for now, please help me lift him up.

Lyney and Lynette immediately come to lift Freminet up. With their help, Freminet also manages to swallow a dose of Sigewinne's medicine.

Freminet: ...Ugh...

Lyney: His breathing's beginning to slow down.

Sigewinne: Give me a hand and help me get him to the infirmary.

Lyney: Yeah, I'll take him from this side. Lynette? Together?

Lynette: On it.

Sigewinne: Aether, you seem pretty worried about him. Want to come with us?

Aether: Very well.

Paimon: The Duke and Clorinde are gone...

Sigewinne: They probably went to get some tea. The Duke will explain the truth in just a bit. Miss Clorinde will need a break, since she only just returned from rescuing Freminet out of the sea.

Aether: (Clorinde saved Freminet from the sea... Just what happened there?)

Paimon look at Soulas

Paimon: Soulas, aren't you going with them?

Soulas shook his head

Soulas: I'll meet up with them after I help you guys with Lyney and his siblings

Aether: Thank you.

After that, they all went up to where Lyney's room inside the Fortress as Ms Sigewinne give Freminet the medicines as he lie down. Soulas went outside the door.

Soulas: I'll be leaving. I need to catch up with Clorinde.

Siegwinne: Thank you, Mr Soulas!

Aether and Paimon look at him for a while before he left to find Clorinde and Wriothesley. As he was about to find them he have thoughts about what's going to happen.

Soulas: The Primordial Seawater is on the rise, we have to evacuate everyone.

He thought about that for a while before heading down to the cafeteria.