Chapter 2

Soulas was taking a cup of coffee. During his break, he ran into Navia, Melus, and Silver.

Navia: Hey, Soulas!

Soulas: Navia. It's been a while.

Navia sat beside him.

Navia: I've heard about that the Old Regime is targeting you.

Soulas thought about it.

Soulas: Yeah. The Old Regime's Leader, Surtagley, is the one behind all this to take back what's rightfully belong to his and ultimately wanted me to blame.

Navia: Yeah. That's what I've heard. Anyways, we'll make sure to keep an eye out for the old faction if they're threatening the people here.

Soulas smiled at Navia: Thank you.

Navia: No problem. ( she smiled back at him)

After a few minutes later Navia and her subordinates left. Soulas went around the Court of Fontaine just to take a walk. But as soon as he continued walking, he heard someone shouting.

Sedene: Don't you dare speak badly about our Chancellor!

Serruier: Yeah, that's right!

Soulas walked over to see what's going on. He saw a Fontainian named Surruier and a Melusine named Sedene arguing with some of the Old Regime's Member who is a male and female.

Old Regime's Member (Female): How dare you speak his name even after he brought shame upon our nation!

Old Regime's Member (Male): Exactly. Why should the people here trust this Chancellor?! He took our reign from us, and yet the people are siding with him?!

Sedene: Stop it! I won't let you say bad things about him! He gave us the will and freedom we need to help the people and taught us how to trust them! We haven't done anything wrong!

Serruier: That's right! You people put the blame on the Meulsines just like that happened before. You're just a bunch of cowards who only wanted fame and glory to yourself!

This cause them to grow angrier at them

Old Regime's Member (Female): You people have the nerve to speak such things! Soulas's members are just a bunch of immature ammeturs who only wanted peace! Well, peace doesn't help to get back what belongs to us!

Sedene: You!

As soon as Soulas is about to step forward, he sees a blonde- hair traveller named Aether, with his travelling companion Paimon, who is with the Champion Duelist named Clorinde who is my old friend standing infront Sedene and Serruier.

Clorinde: That's enough. You people have crossed the line.

Aether crossed his arms while Paimon spoke to them.