Chapter 76: Sleeping a Bit Late Tonight

Start from the beginning

"Want to take a bath?"

"When did I say that? Plus, I just showered."

"Alright, let's bathe together then," He Yushen said with a light chuckle.

Nan Yi: ..............

"No! You sly old man."

He Yushen merely wanted to tease the omega on the bed. In the end, he took a shower alone.

However, his shower lasted a few minutes longer than usual today.

By the time he emerged from the bathroom, Nan Yi was almost asleep.

As He Yushen's warm body slid under the covers, Nan Yi snuggled closer.

"He Yushen, let's take a picture together..." murmured the drowsy omega, his voice hazy with sleep.

"Sure, but... I'd like to stay up a bit later tonight."

"Mmm, why...?"

A moist sensation delicately grazed his earlobe.

Yet, what made Nan Yi shudder wasn't the feeling in his ear, but the unexpected stimulation that made his whole body tremble.

"He Yushen..."

Clearly, it was the first time Nan Yi had felt such a unique sensation.

Yet the alpha's techniques seemed so practiced.

The plea that almost escaped Nan Yi's lips turned into a question, his voice trembling, "He Yushen... have you... done this for someone else before?"

"No one else, only you."

A cool sensation moved from the earlobe to the nape, then to the collarbone, with the alpha's voice dripping in seduction.

"My love, help me too."

The alpha's free hand grasped Nan Yi's.

Though bashful, this time he didn't wish to escape.

"How can you be so skilled if not...?"

"Yi Yi, it's not that I'm skilled, it's that a certain adorable omega is too sensitive."

The alpha's heavy breaths warmed Nan Yi's neck, his hot exhale grazing over the collarbone.

Nan Yi could only produce throaty, inarticulate moans, unable to form words.

After what felt like an eternity...

In a thick voice tinged with a tremor, the omega murmured, "He Yushen, I..."

"Shh, wait for me," He Yushen interrupted, his alluring voice piercing the silence.

Overwhelmed, Nan Yi buried his head into the crook of his neck, nibbling there in a mix of discomfort and pleasure.

........................

Exhausted, Nan Yi lay sprawled on the bed, slightly sweaty and too lazy to move.

He Yushen carried the nearly incapacitated man into the bathroom, filling the bathtub with warm water.

"He Yushen, leave."

"I'll bathe you."

"No..."

"Just rest, leave it to me."

A quiet night thus passed, peacefully and slowly.

.............................

Despite the sun's appearance in the autumn season, it lacked the sweltering oppressiveness of summer.

Nan Yi sat in the living room on the first floor, dressed in childlike frog-themed plush overalls paired with a loose white tee.

Matching green slippers adorned his feet.

She had left her inexpensive bunny slippers at He Yushen's hillside villa.

Nan Yi really liked those overalls.

In the morning, when He Yushen put them on him, he was surprised and asked the alpha why he bought him a frog toy and overalls.

He Yushen just smiled and explained, saying he thought they were cute, so he bought them.

But ever since he came to the villa, all his clothes had been tailor-made.

Clearly, they were specially made for him, fitting perfectly, yet the alpha just mentioned it in passing.

Nan Yi's eyes crinkled with laughter, and after sitting for a while, he ran into the dressing room to look in the mirror.

After doing so several times, he obediently sat in the living room waiting for Ling Ran's arrival.

As sleepiness gradually overcame him, he caught a glimpse of He Yushen supporting Ling Ran, slowly walking from the cobblestone path towards the front door.

Nan Yi's drowsiness disappeared, and he quickly got up and walked to the door to greet them.

"Why aren't you sitting inside properly?"

Ling Ran's gaze fell on Nan Yi, his tone gentle and amused.

"Ling...Dad Ling."

Nan Yi's face flushed, and he hung his head, not daring to see Ling Ran's reaction.

"Haha, I've been waiting a long time to hear you call me 'Dad'," Ling Ran teased with a light laugh.

"Come inside. Do you two want to stand in the draft and catch a cold?"

"I... I'll help Dad Ling in."

Nan Yi, with a blushing face, looked up, and although shy, he still helped support Ling Ran's other arm.

"Thank you, Yi Yi."