It was after school now and me and the girls were getting ready for the football game. "Ugh I can't wait to finish school so I don't have to wear ribbons in my hair every football game" Eésa let out a frustrated sigh and kept adjusting her bow.

"I don't know about you Eésa but it's adorable and I enjoy these games but not more than hockey" we were all bumed we couldn't go to the boys hockey game but we promised we'd go next time instead.

We all got into two cars. Me, Eésa, Jessica and Mikaili in one and Emily, Veronica, Trixie and Lily in the other.

"So Jessica what's happening between you and Michael?" Eésa started conversation and Jessica basically looked like she was choking on water "there's nothing going on between us we just became close friends for awhile nothing else" she gave a small smile before checking her messages.

"And you Mikaili nothing going on in your love life?" Why was Eésa so nosey all of a sudden? God she makes me laugh sometimes "nothing much there isn't a guy that interested me yet" Mikaili just shrugged and continued listening to music in private.

"Okay" Eésa said still having her eyes on the road. We arrived and us girls headed towards the field. We started warming up for awhile before Emily announced she was hungry and the food stalls already started loading up on the sides. It was getting dark and the sun was setting, Jessica suggested we all go buy us some food to survive on before we start cheering and we all agreed.

Eésa and Mikaili came with me seeing as we wanted hot dogs but something caught my eye.

It was a blonde and a brunette kissing in the far back corner but what surprised me most, that it was Neo.

no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no

This cannot be happening to me right now. My whole body froze and I just couldn't move. "He's to busy fucking around" Sebastian's words played through my mind and it all made sense.

Sebastian knew this whole time.

He's been trying to tell me but didn't want to hurt my feelings at the same time that's why he didn't care if I was cheating on Neo...because Neo was cheating this whole time.

"Aria what's wrong why did you stop" I could hear Mikaili speaking but still I didn't budge one bit. Soon Eésa realised what I was looking at and she gasped "oh my god...Neo I'm going to rip your fucking vocal cords out of your neck"

She dragged me towards him but I didn't need her help I basically pulled Neo awesome from the blondie and slapped him. "You pathetic dumb fuck" I was beyond frustrated, how could he. How could he just cheat on me and pretend like our relationship was perfect. "How dare you cheat on me with a girl that's on my cheerleading team" the blondie was Cassandra she knew I was dating Neo for long but yet she decided to be the girl on the side.

"Babe it isn't what it looks like I promise" I scoffed, tears running down my face non stop it was so uncontrollable "we're done this relationship is done and I no longer want to be here" I stormed off crying still shocked at what happened.

"You're a cunt you understand me how the fuck could you do this to a girl who loved you, you self centred pathetic bitch" Eésa said before punching him.

God I just wanted to get out of here, I wanted to be in Sebastian's arms for some reason, I wanted him to tell me it's alright and I shouldn't be crying over him. God this hurts knowing you were in a long term relationship.