The world's coming to a different pace, will you be my side? [Part 1]

So! Hello i made a new AU and story!

Basically it's a corrupted world, where people would probably have to team up and camp together neither journey together. So like Cyber city (but not basically cyber just the spaceship) + Corruption AU + Apocalypse AU (except it's mutants or monsters)

All of the list of themes in this AU:
-Cyber Spaceship/AU theme
-Corruption/Virus
-Apocalypse AU (Monsters/Viruses)
-Hybrids Theme

So yeh! Noice right?
Im good at making AU's. I just don't know about writing it😭😅.

So then! Enjoy this chapter.

_________________________________________|||--|||

Dream's POV:

The transition of my life, was to "Best life ever had" to "Worst life ever had"
Which is horrible.

A second i was hanging out with my friends, Going out to other locations and restaurants to chill in. Throwing jokes there and here like a normal kid would do. Everything was fine, normal. It was all ok amd fun, with parties to attend and situations that are funny enough to laugh at. Then a second again...

Everything fell apart, all because of a radio.

A news, an accident. Where it started a apocalypse how it ruined my whole life, tear down everything and took everything, everyone away from me.

For a second there was light...

Now...

there's just a void.

--||--||--

"Shit!" i cursed out under my breath, previously tripping at a big stump of wood that i somehow didn't see.

Look, everything here are too dense and thick. Even the trees grew wider and taller.
Im guessing it's because of the chemicals that exploded and spread around the... World... I think?

And see-or look here. Im not professional at this- ki-kind of things! I never was a scientist in the first place. It's just this green liquid things are ruining everything it touches. Living or non-living.

Pretty much turning everything dangerous,
The government (that just- didn't do anything about this situation) announced to stay inside our homes. Since for the whole week or month they'll put it down in lockdown.

But guess what? My home's gone.
Ambushed, burned. Gone. So practically im homeless, i can't contact my mom. My friends!! Which leaves me all by my own.

Stupid world, stupid life... Cursed the Governments also.

I kick a stick out of my way, like a toddler would do if ever i was one. So then I've been caging myself in a cave-which in my opinion, pretty bad idea since i never made contact again at the outside world.
Making me unable to know what the hell's happening out here. So then all i could do is just.... Explore?

Yes. A dumb idea, but hey who would try and stop me? No one! Exactly.

But i really need someone to ask why the fuck there's a weird looking dog chasing me right now, and almost has two heads the other head is like fucked up! Like it got chopped.

Running for my life, and accelerating my speed, i tried my hardest to block or dodge the dog? I- i don't even know what to call it as it just got sent here from the depths of hell. "Go away! Don't- IM NOT THAT GOOD"