Sickness sucks, especially when your in roommate arc.

Just a short fic of where Rivalsduo bond, plus dream suffering from a sickness🥰🥰

___________________________________________________________

"Y'know, I'd really appreciate your commentary in my podcasting" the pinkket spoke out, pointing a potato towards his blondy roommate.

A groan struck out of the blonde's throat. Aching body complaining about movement he's making.

"Shut up, yo- you are so stupid" He looks beaten up. (Well obviously being tortured) his orange jumpsuit covered in crimson blood, cuts and holes carved in his clothes. Even his once beautiful fluffy golden locks turned into a dirty, dark blood painted in.

Techno shrugged, completely ignoring the situation their in.
"Just relaxed, no need to worry. And please i take offense at your commentary"

"You- you literally asked for m-my opinions earlier"
Techno stood up and aligned the potatoes besides the curtain of lava, heating and doing the work of cooking.

Since their warden is such a bastard, prison didn't even have a stove to cook in. Neither cooked foods.

"Don't worry, i have a plan prepared!" he stared at Dream with a stoic face but something underneath it hides a soft smile. "Unlike you, with no plan, and stuck in prison"

Dream groaned "shut up! Shut up' i don't need to hear that"
The blonde's hands came up to cover his ears, willingly to not hear the piglin's words.
"Lammeee, can't handle the truth"

Dream ignored Techno, cowering at the corner of the box. Shivering from the coldness even though the box of obsidian is covered in hot lava, his body aching from pain and the phantom's.

The previous torture sessions he had with Quackity was something he could not handle anymore, not like there's any human being or creature can handle this kind of torture. Physical, Mentally, and Emotionally.

Abuse of Power, Use of Manipulation. Huh the irony of it, how Dream once use those before. But with a reason with it, all his actions he had took. It's all for a reason one real reason. All he had ever ask, and wanted was just Unity between players, peace with them all, he tried to coax them and nicely asking to apologize and accept apology.

Neither had begged to stop causing chaos and problems, so Dream applied Three simple rules. Basic, Easy, Simple rules.
It's easy to follow three right? They should be glad that Dream never had applied over 10 statements on the communicator! Never had left one problem unintended he always finds an answer, solution. He tries to help.

But it seems that they all wanted to play a game, where they'll have roles and informations, things that you had done
A world where it plays as a stage, shame they made Dream as the villain. Blamed and Framed.

Everyone took him as the bait-sheep, a mere vessel to use to escape your consequences. Pathetic. So they wanted a Villain? Sure! They'll get one. And for sure a better Villain than Wilbur. He didn't wanted for this to happen.

But they were So! Desperate! To find someone. To paint someone as the villain.

Here' he is. Dream the great Fearful Villain they've all been waiting for.

The entrance he never ever, wanted.
A role he never intended to take interest in.

But then, he felt guilty for everything. Of course he knows how to accept the truth, a punishment. He knows better than to run off like a coward. But, it seems the world is turning it's back on him.