Black eyes stared at the girl for a moment: "Didn't I tell you that you can't put your foot on the ground after healed up?"

"..."

Lisa was in a bad state, her mouth slumped and she didn't say anything.

It's just that the little face with tears looks even more aggrieved, crumpled, like a little white rabbit that has been ravaged by a tiger under its paws.

Seeing the girl's expression, Jungkook couldn't say a word of blame.

He could only sigh weakly in his heart, stretched out his hand to hook up the girl's lower jaw, forcing her to look at himself.

"Want to calm down outside for a while?"

Lisa hesitated and nodded slowly.

Jungkook lowered his eyes and looked at the girl's feet hanging in the air.

Obviously she has a fair and jade complexion, but now she is a little red from the cold.

He had to hug the girl down, spread the sofa cushion that was aside on the third-to-last step, and then put the **** it.

"Put your hands in your pockets."

He said, squatted down, picked up the girl's calf, and then pulled off the black down jacket, and hugged the girl's bare feet into his arms.

Then he closed the placket of his jacket.

When he raised his eyes again, Jungkook was bumping into the girl's slightly stagnant eyes.

"Does the foot still hurt like this?" he asked with a frown.

"..."

Lisa opened her mouth and closed it immediately.

She was afraid that she would cry when she spoke.

...That would be too embarrassing.

The girl shook her head with red eyes.

Jungkook breathed a sigh of relief and said, "What happened today is not allowed to happen next time."

Lisa looked at him puzzled.

"Express resistance by hurting your own body-I can only tolerate you this time, so no next time."

Lisa was silent for a while, before nodding her head.

"Next time you don't want to go home, come to me." Jungkook said, "Remember?"

"Well," Lisa nodded vigorously, "I remember."

It is rare to see a girl so obedient to herself, Jungkook's lips raised slightly.

He reached out and rubbed the girl's forehead, "Now calm down, come home with me?"

"..."

Lisa felt that her cheeks were slightly hot for no reason, and she responded.

Then he was picked up by the boy and went back to his home together.

The door was closed, Jungkook put Lisa on the sofa, and he turned around and went to the back room, seeming to be looking for something.

Hearing the movement, the little white cat got out of the cat house and stood behind the legs of the sofa pensively.

After recognizing Lisa, it ran over cautiously.

Lisa hugged the kitten and opened her eyes in surprise.

At this moment, Jungkook walked out.

I heard the **** the sofa asking: "Why haven't seen it for more than a week? It seems to be round."