Celebrating for taehyungs return

Jimin: AHHHH WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!JUNGKOOK YOU PIG WHAT DID YOU DO! TAEHYUNG ISNT VIRGIN NO MORE.. WHY.. WHY!

taehyung: WHAT VIRGIN?!!!

Jungkook had a smirked look on his face

Taehyung: YOU PERVERTS!!!!

Jungkook smiled and taehyung got up right away.

Jimin: WHY TAEHYUNG!!! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM WHY HAVE SE-

Jungkook: YAH! JIMIN-SHI! We didn't have anything.... Yet....

Taehyungs eyes got wide and he was super red.

Jimin: oh so nothing happened!? Yah then why were you guys In this weird position?

Jungkook: he tripped on me you fool!

Jimin: phew!!! Taehyung is still virgin!

Taehyung: y-you p-punch of PERV-PERVERTS!!! G-GET O-OUT!

Jungkook smiled and made his way out, so did Jimin. Taehyung was a hot red tomato his face was so red... what does jungkook mean by "not yet" AND WHAT VIRGIN! Taehyung went to wash his face and then he heard his name downstairs. Looks like dinner is ready...

Taehyung went downstairs and found Jimin waiting for him. Oh....god.... What weird conversation will this be now!

Taehyung: why are you here?

Jimin: I spoke to jungkook... and I'm sorry.... I made it really akward with you guys right...

Taehyung: Jimin you thought I had se-

Jimin: i know I'm sorry... I promise I won't do it again.... I- I just don't want what happened to you to happen again!

Taehyung: what?

Jimin: nothing I'm sorry do you accept it...

Taehyung: it's fine jiminie... but did jungkook say anything weird about me....?

Jimin: why? Do you care?

Taehyung: YAH! ITS NOT THAT!!

Jimin: okay okay let's go eat now there waiting for us!

Taehyung pov
Jimin and I made our way to the table and there was an empty place next to jungkook and yoonji. I ran to the seat next to yoonji and Jimin took the one next to jungkook. The entire diner was filled with laughter while I just kept looking at my plate.. every time I would look at jungkook he wouldn't look at me for even a second. he ignored me like I wasn't there....looks like what Jimin said really made him feel uncomfortable it's not like it bothered... totally no!!! I just met the guy but he gives me some sort of comfort... like I'm relaxed with him more... it's been only a day and I'm falling for him....

TAEHYUNG!!

What who called me?

Tae: yea?

Jin: finally took you long to answer!

Taehyung: sorry I'm just thinking about something.

Namjoon: are you okay?

Taehyung: I'm perfectly fine!!

Hobi: okay then! Taehyung... since you came back to us... to Seoul... why don't we have a celebration!!

Taehyung: like what type of celebration?

yoonji: why not a club!

Jin: amazing idea!! We should go tonight at let's say....9-10pm!?

Taehyung: hyung I don't like to go to these places.

Jin: why not come on try!!

Namjoon: please tae!!! We're going for you!

Taehyung: if I don't like it I'm leaving!

you can't drive so you have no one to leave with you sticked with me.... Jimin whispered to himself

Jimin: deal!

Namjoon: okay then 10 it is! Jungkook you in?

I looked at jungkook who has quite the entire time... is he that uncomfortable he doesn't want to go to the club with me... uhhh us!

Jungkook: count me in!

Phew atleast he decided to join.

Taehyung: okay then I will go rest I'm really tired from today! See you guys around. And with that I left....

Jungkooks pov
Empty seat next to me for taehyung.. I hope he isn't uncomfortable...

Here they are!!! Please don't take the seat next to yoonji..... and he did! He doesn't want to sit next to me huh.... I made him uncomfortable.... I'm so stupid it's better not to talk to him then. I didn't look at him for a single second I have to control my feelings I met him for a day and I'm already falling.... NO KOOK!! Control those feelings! He keeps looking at me but ignore it!!!!

Namjoon: should we go to a club

CLUB??? That idiot😭 if I get drunk that will be a problem and this is all for taehyung... should I go??? I shouldn't!

Taehyung: hyung you know I don't like those places.

Jungkook: phew he isn't coming

Jin: come tae we're doing all this for you anyway!

JIN HYUNG!! UGHHH HE SAID YES!! control your drinking there then kook!

Namjoon: 10 it is! Jungkook you coming!

I finally spoke up and decided to say yes I hope I don't regret it....

Taehyung: okay then I will go and rest see you guys around.

I saw him get up and leave... looks like I really made him uncomfortable!! UGH JIMIN

I started to help and remove the food until I heared a knock I went to open the door and my eyes went shocked.

WHERE IS TAEHYUNG?? I HEARED MY OPPAS BACK!!!

What the hell is she doing here😡