Friends?

Chapter 4

JUNGKOOK POV
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I screamed at the top of my lungs

It looks like he was still sleeping even after I screamed. I removed the blanket that was above him and my eyes were in complete shock.
Isn't that the guy who I met at the cafe today?
I looked at him as he slept and oh...my....god.... He is an angel while he continued sleeping I looked at him to admire how pretty and handsome he is I touched his face and it was so soft and soothing.
He looks even more handsome when his eyes are closed...
I stopped staring at him so I don't be weird and I wanted to wake him up for me to sleep on my bed

He looks so tired tho.... Should I wake him or no?? I can't sleep next to him that would be weird..... hmmm I will just sleep on the floor then. I took the pillow and a small blanket from my closet and decided to sleep next to my bed on the floor I hope he doesn't get shocked... I closed the door not with a lock and laid on the floor feeling so tired...

Few hours later.....

Taehyungs pov

I feel so tired.... I couldn't open my eyes. I felt so relaxed and comfortable as if an angel checked on me and touched me.... That gave me a a lot of comfort to sleep. I got out of bed and was heading to the washroom I tripped on something and I fell to the floor.
What the hell was that.. I crawled on the floor seeing a bump on the floor. I removed the blanket to find a flipping person sleeping on the floor. Why is he sleeping here.. is that the new member... I did take his room. but they said he travelled and will come back 3 weeks later... I looked at his face and my jaw almost dropped.

Oh my flipping potato..... I turned red as I looked at who is sleeping In the same room as me. "What the hell...." I was so shocked but I was staring at him looking at his face .... He's so handsome... NO TAEHYUNG!!! HES A FLIPIN STRANGER!!!! But omg he's one handsome stranger... I kept admiring his face and looking at it none stop

"Quit staring at me"

HUH!!??? YOU WERE AWAKE!!?

How could I sleep on the floor if you're sleeping on my bed

No way are you the new member they were all talking about!!!

New....member. He sighed and looked at the floor

Ummm... did I say something wrong...

No no it's fine I was thinking of something he said.

So what's you name!

He smiled and looked at me.

I'm jungkook.

It stayed silent for a while.

You're not going to ask for my name?

No I know it's tae..... sh*t

Uhh I mean taeranem your name right?

I started laughing at the name

Close but no.

It's taehyung!!! I smiled at him...

What a nice name!

Yours is better do I call you jungkook-shi or?

Call me jungkook just jungkook.

I smiled at him and he smiled back at me

Well nice to meet you jungkook we shook hands.

Friends? He asked

I guess we are now!

We had a little staring competition for some reason my body couldn't look away as it I saw that face before not in the cafe...no but...somewhere else as will.....

JUNGKOOK-AH WHERE ARE YOU

Jimin burst in the door making me look away from jungkook.

AHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!

JIMINIEE I MADE FRIENDS WITH OUR NEW MEMBER!!!

Jimin slapped his forehead

REALLY!!! LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WILL BE SPILLING TEA TO ME LATER!

AND YOU GET UP WHY ARE YOU SO CLOSE TO HIM LIKE THAT?

Jimin we are FRIENDS.

Jimin and jungkook looked at each other as if there was a message going between them but there eyes were talking....

Fair enough then jungkook stand up and come with me

I watched jungkook get up to go outside with Jimin until I was alone at the room.

Jungkooks pov

that idiot... he doesn't know I can sense him looking at me. Fair enough tho I looked at him he looks at me... wait hold on was he awake that time.... No I don't think so.... I finally spoke up and told him quit staring at me and he looked so nervous... he knew my name is jungkook looks like the gang talks about me a lot.... But when he said new member it kept echoing in my brain..... we stayed silent for a while until he broke the silence.

"Your not going to ask for my name"

OH yes shoot forget..

"I already know it's tae.... My brain wouldn't work I can't say that I know his name I had to make an excuse... I made a fake name instead he started laughing and god this boxy smile made my heart beat!! We shook hands and finally became friends until a creature card "Jimin" decided to come ruin the moment.

I'm in big trouble huh"

I can see from his eyes a "we-will-have-a-long-talk- in his eyes I immediately confirmed that yes I am in trouble.

He called me out and I followed him right away.

Author pov

Jungkook- yes hyung?

Jimin: you know why we're standing here

Jungkook: this is my chance hyung!!!! You know I have suffered 3 whole years!

Jimin: I don't want your heart to be broken again neither for him.

Jungkook: it's my chance to make up for my mistake please let me friends with him.

Jimin: I warned you kook I'm just worried for both of you.

End of chapter 4

What do you think the secret is?????

What do you think happened in the past????

I hope whoever is reading is enjoying this so far...