What's Up?

Well, like I said in the disruption. (👀I'm just seeing now this is not the word I've been wanting👁👄👁. How have I been this blind to not notice?)

So I will be showing issues through Branch and me helping em. This is the book I was making the chapter and well, I didn't get that far hut I happen to remember it.....somehow👁👁.

So yeah, just very dark maybe not for grown ups to really well understand others. But I been through a lot and will be able to help you the best I can!! And I'm currently going through some stuff with ghosts and dreams and all. I hadn't told anyone other then Cupheadfan_0001 but not as much. And if I told an adult they'd put me on meds. I had a dream that god came and told me I was stronger then the devil. So.....sometimes I hear poppy call out my name. Or Branches voice. Quite recently, I was watching YouTube yesterday and I heard a door creak open. It was every time I turned the to play mode. It then stopped...I was really wanting to turn around but I remembered god telling me in a past dream some months ago I was stronger then the devil itself.... I'll put this all in the me book but for the time being that's really what I'm going through.... Honestly I feel like I'm going crazy. I....I just heard a voice saying hey. But now to think of it....I think they might be voices in my head👁👁. I've been ignoring them as well, should I be? Eh, folks the lord.....the only way to survive.

Anyways that's all I gotta say. Adios