𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Começar do início

"The best boy. The only boy I loved, in a platonic way but it was so strong. A type of love I'll never experience in another friendship—I think I lost my platonic soulmate, we would say it to each other sometimes that we were soulmates." I look at the table too.

"I know, you two have been inseparable since you were born almost, always arguing over toys when you were children. It was a blessing to watch the both of you grow together, the bond never breaking between you two." She says and I scrunch my nose so I don't cry again.

"Thank you, Cindy. Thank you for everything. I have so much to thank him for too and I should have done it when I had the chance. You and Andy should be so proud...You raised him into a man who's saved my life multiple times when I really felt I had no reason to live. He gave me purpose and I could never thank him enough." I sniffle a little looking to her, she blinks looking away from me.

"I have to use the restroom." She stands and I do too.

"Can I...go up to.." I trail off and she looks to me before nodding.

"Yes—of course, I can't bring myself to. I don't think I will ever be strong enough for that." She says and I hold my hand out to her.

"We can do it together if you would like, I won't let go of your hand. We can be strong enough together." I say she looks down at my hand before taking it.

"I'm proud of the person you have grown up to become." She says squeezing my hand, just like he used to.

"And I'm proud of you, Cindy. I'm proud of you for everything you continue to do, I'm proud of you for opening that door today." I say and she smiles wiping her eyes.

We begin walking together, I hold onto her hand as we walk up the stairs. My heart pounding and hers definitely is too.

She stops as I reach the final step. I look back to her as she looks over at his bedroom door.

"This is silly—I shouldn't be so scared about this." She laughs at herself almost pathetically..I squeeze her hand gently.

"Cindy, I'm close to having a panic attack—I'm pretty sure. It's not silly, this is terrifying. This was his safe space for twenty years, it's not easy to enter someone's safe place when they can't anymore." I tell her, taking a deep breath and she does too before reaching the final step with me.

"You're so brave for agreeing to this, like I said, I'm so proud of you, Cindy." I tell her and she nods looking at me.

"You're the strongest girl I know, Diana. You've been through hell and back and you still continue to put others first." She tells me and I smile a little.

"Are you ready?" I ask her and she nods.

-Natalie's POV-

I stare at the ceiling thinking. Too many thoughts flooding my mind, ones that I would rather drowned in than try come up with a solution to them.

I groan reaching over to my nightstand, there's only one person I could talk to right now about this who will listen, I don't want to message her but being alone and not talking this shit out to someone besides Diana is something I'm not capable of at the moment.

I'm making a very stupid decision.

Natalie
Come over.

Tatum
Wat

Natalie
I need to talk and I'm using you to do that. You slept with my ex wife, you owe me.

Tatum
Thought u were asking to hookup