The Summer Break PT.1

Start from the beginning

I got my rugby ball and started walking while sending snaps to everyone, I sent Cassidy a pic and she snapped back.
Sometimes I forget she's low-key kind of hot, but I can't tell anyone that except her, today.
I'm scared, what if she rejects me even though she had been all over me earlier, as in a week or two ago at the hospital when we were waiting for Connor.
I always felt something off about them two when they're together but I hope it's nothing because I think we're getting serious now.

I see the tower as I approach the park, sitting up there is Cassidy and Aysha.
Shanna and Connor are underneath and I don't even know what they're doing, probably talking about something private.

When I got closer I threw the ball at Aysha,

"RUBEN, when I get down there you will be dealt with" Aysha screamed, she won't do anything she couldn't hurt anyone unless it's Cassidy and she gets to drag her down to the floor.

"Come then" I say, my arms wide open as a joke, I act like a hard man because I definitely am one so I don't know why everyone else thinks I'm not.
I'm only joking but Aysha throws the ball back, she's going to be targeted as usual now.

"Ruben, finally took your time for once instead of being first here, also Shawnie and Adam are... walking down together?"
Cassidy says, I look up confused, walking together?
No way, Shawnie could not do this, not Adam. He's too low for any woman, might as well be gay.

I heard a gate open behind me thinking it was Shawnie and Adam and turned around with an eyebrow raised but it was just Kacper.

"KACPER!" Me and Connor both yelled his name and ran up to him, Connor tried kissing him as a joke but Kacper ended up going along with it and I heard Aysha say,

"Shanna, he's stealing your man. KACPER GET AWAY FROM CONNOR HE'S SHANNA'S" Aysha yelled at him, Connor was mine first obviously what is she talking about.

"ME AND RUBEN HAD HIM FIRST, BACK OFF SHANNA AND AYSHA, (N WORD) SHUT UP" Kacper screamed back to the tower side then Connor laughed his goofy laugh and we walked over to them.

We heard the gate open right after we reached the tower and started talking to the three girls, we saw Shawnie and Adam laughing while walking in.

We were all facing them, jaws on the floor.
ADAM HAS HIS HAND IN SHAWNIES HAND THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS HOW IS THIS GUY NOT GAY.

I fire my ball at Adam and it hits him in the face, he stumbled back and says

"RUBEN WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR, I LITERALLY JUST WALK IN AND THEN I-" he gets abruptly cut-off by Connor.

"YOU AND SHAWNIE? HELLO? SUPRISED YOU CAN PULL A GIRL YOU GIMP" Connor screams, Kacper bursts out laughing but stops because he hasn't had a girlfriend in nearly 3 years, him and Nina broke up ages ago and he was still too "busy" to pull a girl (definetly a disguise to hide the fact hes a fag).

"MAN, I WAS GONNA TELL YOU IF I DIDN'T GET HIT BY THE BALL" Adam yelled, Shawnie was standing uncomfortably by his side, waiting for him to actually just walk and let her go sit next to Cassidy, Aysha and Shanna.

I saw her look up and she could still tell they were shocked by their faces, oh well it's what happens when you go out with ADAM MASON DARREN SLOSS?