"Wow it's definitely different from my high school. My high school can't compare to this." Amelia says in awe as they walk up the steps into the building.

"Lots of schools can't compare, each wing building houses a different course. Hero, Support, Business, and General Education." Kayama says opening the door letting Amelia in first.

"That's.. a lot of space there's so many floors. The amount of teachers you named off can't be the only teachers." Amelia says a little out of it

"Of course not, but the ones I mentioned are the ones you're definitely gonna interact with the most. You're gonna be staying mostly in the Heroics building, the big building on the right is Heroics, the one to the left is Support, the one behind Heroics is Business, and the left over is General Education. The main floor we entered has the lunch room, the library, conference rooms, gyms, and most of the administration staff including Nezu."

Amelia just nods to Kayama's voice eyeing everything with childlike curiosity.

"So I'll let you decide wanna meet the boss first or wanna deal with that," she points to Amelia's costume, "monstrosity."

"It's not that bad." Amelia does a slight pout looking at the costume before looking up the Kayama's 'are you sure?' expression, "okay, okay, I.. desperately need an upgrade."

"Cool then to Maijima's we go!" Kayama drags Amelia lightly by her arm with a teasing smirk

Amelia just let's her drag her, up some stairs and down multiple halls until they arrive at a door that says Support class 1H.

Kayama just kicks the door open dramatically and says, "Power Loader-sama! You in here?"

Amelia just blinks watching her strut her stuff, a scrawny guy comes out looking a bit peeved.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Can I help you Midnight?" The guy ask

"Yes," Kayama grabs Amelia by her shoulders and pushes her towards him, "we have a hero costume that needs desperate fixing. This is our new staff member, Tano."

Amelia blushes at the sudden thrust of attention, "oh umm it doesn't need fixing. I'm Tano Amelia, the American assistant teacher. I umm arrived today and figured I can try getting as much as I can get done before my official first day." She clenches her hero costume tightly.

Maijima looks her down, it's hard to see his face under that weird.. helmet thing.

"You're quite short." He holds his hand out for the costume, "let me look. I gotta check it over anyway since the standards are much different here than America. I already was told you probably needed a new one."

Amelia ignores the short jab and hands over the costume. Maijima makes a tch, sound.

"Your kidding, this can't be your hero costume." Midnight gives a 'i told you' look to Amelia which Amelia sighs and looks down embarrassed. Maijima sighs, "this won't do, this is sad, the only thing that's good quality is the boots and the utility belt. I'll have to give you a full new hero costume."