1.

♡ ♡

♡ ♡

~~~~~~~

Jihoon: you don't understand brother, I don't want to stay here any longer. She is not even my mother

Jungkook: I know she isn't but try to understand if dad knows all of this your fighting with her then he will definitely kick us out of this house for sure.

Jihoon: you are just saying this because you love money you love his money, I mean what's the point. Even I need money that doesn't mean that I want that bitch to stay in our house.

Jungkook: fine if you don't want to stay then I will manage something for you.

Jihoon: what?

Jungkook: an apartment if you want it.

Jihoon: are you serious thanks brother you are the best.

Jungkook: All we need is money and everything is in our hands.

Jihoon: yeah so true.

Mrs Jeon entering inside the office and sitting on her chair while holding a cup of coffee.

Mrs Jeon: so what are you discussing about are you two ready for the meeting or am I here only wasting my time talking with you two.

Jihoon: you are the one who is wasting our time by talking nonsense.
*Whispering*

Mrs Jeon: what did you just say you little s....

Jungkook: Mom we will come you go first.

She went by and they also went towards the office for some business discussion.

Mr Jeon: Jungkook you are the eldest son of our family. So I want you to take all the responsibilities of this Jeon company.

Jungkook: but dad I am not prepared yet you know my universities exam is coming.

Mr Jeon: I know son why don't you drop your University why don't you drop out take this responsibility.

Jungkook: but I like spending times with my friends besides studying is not my type and
This business is all about paper works and sheets.

Mr Jeon: you are totally unuseful brat what about you jihoon?

Jihoon: well I will take it as a responsibility dad.

Mr Jeon: very well then.

Jungkook: you piece of shit you said u don't want to stay in this house and now you want to be a boss.

Jihoon: you said that money is everything, so why not being A boss and earning lot of money.

~~~

Money is not everything, we should have a good character like bts.

punch on the vote button if you like