SHORT STORY:THE IMMORTAL KID!!

Start from the beginning

Rimuru:Clayman what a odd name you have there!

Clayman:Yo-

Teacher:Kids break time over get back in the classroom.

All:Haii....

Rimuru:Bye Clayman!!

Clayman:*Tch*you were just lucky next time you'll get for insulting me.

Time Skip 10 years Later:

Rimuru POV:

Today is my first day at the academy im soo excited to make new friends and who knows a girlfriend for this lonly virgin boy no no noo Rimuru stop im not those perverted kids tyoe yaa I'm just a normal kid.

Sora:Rimuru if you don't hurry you'll be late for your class....

Rimuru:(Ohh shoot)Im going mom dad...

Kira:Do your best Rimuru and next time i want to swe my future daughter in law do you get it.

Sora: His already gone dear and Don't don't just say those words boldly,If my son could the same behaviour as you fufufuf you get it right Kira Aoki(sinister smile)

Kira:H-hai(this woman is scaryyy,come to think of it my sone better stay single if he don't want to feel the womans frying pan)

Rimuru POV:

*Phew*I thought i was late but it seems not!

Boy 1:Hey look over there isn't she cute.

Boy 2:Yahh but why is she wearing a boys uniform?

Boy 3:I guess she a tomboy or is it a trap.

Boy 4: It's not possible that Godly beauty is a trap.....

Girl 1:Hey look over there have you seen her before....

Girl 2:Noo she look soo beautiful and that pure white skin and slender body I'm very jealous of her beauty.

Girl 3:What product does she use....

Rimuru:(Uhhhhh this is soo frustrating why do this stupid people thinks im a girl huh do i really look like a girl💀)

Inside the Classroom 2-A:

Teacher:Settle down students i have a announcement to make.We have a new student joining us today.

??: Interesting

??:Fufufu a new student huh lets see how he/she will entertain me.

??:A new friend yaaa!!

??:Kuahahahaha a new disciple huh.....

??:(Hehe~ if its a girl we might have fun)

Teacher:You may come in.

Rimuru POV:

My heart is beating soo fast, I'm quiet nervous i have to do my best to not embarras my self yes I'll do that.

Teacher:You may come in.

Rimuru:(I can do it)Haiiii.....

*Swipe*the doors opens....

Hello my name is is Rimuru Aoki it's a pleasure to meet you and I'll be in your care from know on....

The boys:Ohhhhhhhhhhh(they screamed and cryed in joy)

Luminous:Ara~Ara such a cutie i have to capture her before anyone does but why is she in a man's unifor-

Rimuru:And yaa I'm a boy....

All the biys just fell from there sits in despair.....

Guy:So his a trap....

Rudra:Looks like it ouch that hurt my fragile heart i have to be careful next time.....