SHORT STORY:THE IMMORTAL KID!!

I just got this crazy idea out of the box do enjoy.

12 February 8786,

Hello readers my name is Rimuru Aoki or people usually call me the Unwanted Child or the Cursed child,it's been a long time since i had any interaction with the outside world due to various reasons and to make it more precise let me start from the beginning right after i was born in this world.......

27 November 2006,

??:HAVE IT ARRIVE *Pant pant*

??:Dear this is a hospital don't scream like that and yaa it has finally come its a cute little boy(says with happy tears)

??:Thank God....

Doctor: Congrats Mr. and Mrs.Aoki the delivery was a success and its a really healthy child (Says with a Thumbs Up👍)

Kira POV:

Finally after long struggle in the bed or should i say torture from my wife here we are in the hospital with our child ahhh i can sleep peacefully know without any worries in the bed(Relief tears)

Sora: Dear what should we name him?

Kira:Hmmm lets see what about Anos Aoki🙂

Sora:💢Are you serious dear or do i need to tighten your screws think of a better name stop massing aroud you good for nothing Otaku husband of mine!

Kira:H-hai(i thought i could give my son a cool and dashing name like in those mangas or animes😢😢)

Kira:Hmmmmm hmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm 💡what about Rimuru Aoki he will be a grest leader someday(says proudly puffing his chest)

Sora:*Giggles* he sure will be,From today onwards your name will be Rimuru Aoki 😊

Rimuru:Kyiiiiii......

(A/N:I think thats how babies laugh right i have no idea wether its right!😂😂)

Time Skip 5 Years Later:

kira:Rimuru wake up its time for your first day of school.....

Rimuru: Coming dad *Yawns*

Sora:Rimuru come breakfast is ready😊

Rimuru:Hai(sits on his chair)

Kira: Do your best alright and behave in school and you'll get my best collection of mangas!!(says proudly)

Sora: Dear are you trying to make our son aslo an Otaku *Said with a smile that did not reach the eyes*

Kira:(S-scary)*Ahem*I mean I'll teach you my secret art....

Rimuru:Secret art?!(says with curiosity and sparkling eyes)

Kira:Yes so behave in your first day of school alright!

Rimuru:Haiiiii🙂🙂

At School:

Teacher:Hello dear students I'll be your home room teacher my name is Hiroshi Akira....

All:Haiiii....

Break time:

Bully no.1:Hey you there blue hair kid!

Rimuru:Me?

Bully no.3:Yes you whats with that odd color hair and chicken eyes!

Rimuru:Huh its what it is are you jealous?!

Bully no.5:Huh know your place kid!

Rimuru: Aren't you also a kid were the same age!

Bully no2:Shall we teach him a lesson Clayman