happy we can have each other; akito shinonome

akito shinonome x gn! reader

fluff

concept: you are a very energetic friend towards akito (requested by: @moochroom <3)

•---------••---------••---------••---------••---------••---------•---------•

"akito!! akito!!" 

You yelled across the hall as akito looked at you and rolled his eyes, but was secretly happy to see you. 

"what do you want.." akito was a bit annoyed since he had a bad day at school but tried to soften up his tone for you. He sighed and stood in his place and waited for you.

"ah!! finally i get to see you today! its been soooo long...school hours are long and cruel. "you said with closed eyes and disappointed face. "but i finally get to see you again!! isnt that great?!"

akito smiled faintly as you said you missed him since he doesnt get that much affection from any of his friends. "yeah..missed you too.."  akito nodded as you both walked out of school. 

"you know, without you, (name).. it gets a bit lonely. so, im happy your by my side every time we see each other.." you didnt expect akito to get emotional with you because you only hime this year and he has his group members, and other friends. 

you stopped walking and akito looked confused on why you stopped. you then jumped and hugged him tightly and squealed. "EEEEEEEK!!! akito..thank you!!!"

he didnt expect a hug from you, even though it was normal, for a few seconds, akito hesitated before hugging you back. "no problem..(name)"

"im happy that we can have each other, even during tough moments."    

•---------••---------••---------••---------••---------••---------•---------•

sorry for the slow updates >///< im busy with school and other things but thank you for requesting this. <3 it was very fun to write

if you have any requests, please feel free to tell me!!
love you<3333