HIM

Tamir: For a change, I’ll say it my Love for the last time. It’s OVER!The Red head woman knew where it was going, but she seemed perplexed. She finally wanted to hear from him, after all those years of whining and false pretention of all forgiving and true acceptor of anything crossing their path.

Tamir: It’s OVER! Despite the fact that we can never be together , I’m always luring you with all those memories of past, will have and are. I’m always looking for you to be with me, to love me like I do, and forth.

The Red head woman nodded. She was happy that he’s a Man now, a grown one finally. She wanted to say something but she wouldn’t stop staring at him. She knew she was seeing him for the last time. So she just listened.

Tamir was mumbling, he was sad and scared. Scared that this will end all the fantasies, those awakened states will end soon. There used to be a bright smile on his face but not this time.

Birds chirping around the Oasis, cool air, clear sky and the Moon light, with them holding hands and eyes in line, seemed like the most perfect moment. But they both wouldn’t feel that, all the memories of the past was infront of them. They both were sitting there without any Time in the world, waiting for someone to say the next.

Continued…