Pomegranate Juice

Clubbing with famous actors was never something I thought I could check off of my bucket list.

On the way back home, Cassie felt overwhelmed with what to expect, she couldn't let herself self get too trashed. She felt as if she still needed to impress them.

Cassie
What are we going to do about driving home?

Drew
I didn't think about that...
Uber?

Cassie didn't have Uber money, not with Marty showing up. After Cassie was done filming for the day and while watching the cast the double J's said by Monday they would have the rides sorted and offered to put her up in a hotel till the end of filming. She had till Wednesday to pack up her place and move out completely. she wasn't too worried as she didn't have much, she was more worried about telling Marty. Packing all day Sunday didn't sound fun but she had to if she wanted to move in on Monday. Tonight she couldn't worry about that she had other things to stress about- she hoped at least the club was close to home so she could walk.

Cassie
Yeah, I'll just get an Uber...
What should I wear tonight? Is it casual or?

Drew
Just wear clubbing clothes, I'd bring something to cover it up for dinner though.

Cassie
Alright...

Drew
Put your number in my phone so I can text you when I'm here plus you're missing out on the group chats

They slowly pulled up to her place Drew took out his phone urging her to call her number off his So they both had each other contacts Cassie began typing in the area code for her when names kept popping up "1-846" "Do you mean halle🤪, jessica pie, 😍😍😍😍, juliet😗," etc. She continued to type it in reluctantly trying to avoid looking at the names he had to have the whole female population of Charleston in there. He even had 3 girls' numbers with almost the exact same as hers except for the last number. She left it up to him to put her contact name in and left the vehicle. She felt like she held her breath until she got inside, she couldn't even remember if she said bye. I don't know why she thought he was different from any other man. He's just a man that what they do. She smoked a cigarette to pull herself out of it. Yes, he's good to look at but the universal rule is not to date your co-workers and she needed to stop confusing lust for actual interest. That's what he was just good-looking lust but other than that Cassie's interest in him was surface-level. At least that's what she told herself.

Time to get dressed and stop overthinking it all, maybe out of spite or jealousy Cassie knew just what to wear. It was a dark blue skin-tight dress. Strapless with cutouts on both sides of her hips and a ring in the middle of her boobs. It was from the thrift store of some unknown brand of the early 2000s. It was perfect. Basic Black heels and an old-school way too large leather jacket. Cassie's makeup still looked good from all the touch-ups on set so she just touched it up with her favorite lip combo. She teased and styled her hair full Pamala Anderson. She was ready to go, she sat on the steps outside her trailer lit up a cigarette, and waited for Drew to show up.

Drew stepped out of the truck in black tailored pants, black dress shoes, and a navy blue button-up dress shirt short-sleeved.

Drew
Hey we match
Stand up let me see the dress

Cassie didn't just stand up, she took off the jacket to show off the cutouts

Cassie
What do you think?

Drew
Wow
It's- you look good

Cassie watched as he examined her body, her body felt electric. She knew she looked good. he slowly made his way back to her eyes but took his time with it, it felt like he was looking at every seam.