Chapter One

"Hello..?" she stumbled out of a... cave? no. it was a cave, but there was no exit or entrance...

where the hell was she?

"hello?!" she yelled out once more, pushing her hair behind her shoulder.

she stopped.

"what the hell?"

she felt her hair once more, almost shrieking. it was filthy.

"WHAT THE HELL." she found shiny pond... where was it even? at least she was out of that damn cave..

once she looked into the tiny pond, she almost screamed once again from what she looked like.

her hair was the same as it had been... how many years ago? no clue. it was brown, and slightly dusty—well more like extremely dusty.

"what the hell..." she scoffed, also noticing that her clothing was ruined, mainly it looked like rags.

she quickly felt a shiver of power run through her veins, gasping quietly at the feeling.

'oh no no no...' she thought, putting her hands up in her messy hair.

"ew!" she said aloud, looking around before kneeling towards the ground.

she hummed and muttered a spell, one she hadn't used in a loooonnng time, sealing off her powers, and also removing slight marks and memories that were on her body.

she was exhausted.

"where the..." she sighed, looking around until she finally saw a tavern not so far from her, and she quickly stumbled over towards it and opened the door, falling to her knees as she opened the door.

"well! what do we have here?" she heard a slightly high pitched voice call out. she didn't dare look up at him.

"please..." she finally looked up at him, not remembering this man at all, but all she could feel was a slightly very powerful aura coming from him.

"what's your name?" the man came over to her, helping her up ever so slightly.

she didn't know what to say right away, feeling extremely anxious, but not just that, she was exhausted. "bailee. who are you?"

the man—well he looked more like a boy in her eyes, since his hight of course, but he just smiled. "meliodas! nice to meet you. what brings you to this tavern in such shape?"

bailee could barely look at him as he helped her to a seat, she felt disgusting by how she looked. "i'm uh.. i'm sorry, i was asleep... what year is it..?"

"hm.. it's around 500 something, why do you ask?" he questioned, giving her a confused look.

'five.... hundred...?' she thought, not looking at him quite yet.

it had been silent for a moment as she thought of an excuse. "i must've been asleep for a day or two then. i need to shower... do you have a shower..?" she asked, lying about how long she had been asleep.

it wasn't a day or two..

more like three thousand years give or take?

she couldn't remember much. all she could remember was leaving her home, and then... she...

"yes, it's right over in there." the man, meliodas, had pointed towards the bathroom and the girl gave a tiny smile before heading on over.

..

"hey captain, we're back." a voice called from the front door.

i had gotten out of the shower around 5-10 minutes ago, and now i was sipping from a glass of vayna ale.

"woah, who's this?" the voice asked, and my eyes quickly moved to look at him.

there were two people standing by the door. a very tall man with spiky silver hair, and the other that was flying ever so slightly, and this one had ginger hair.

"i'm uh.. i'm bailee..." i smiled towards them both, not really knowing what to say as i could feel the slightly high power aura from them both.

"i'm ban." the one with the spiky silver hair said as he nodded towards me.

the ginger one smiled and looked around awkwardly. "i'm king." he finally spoke up.

"where'd you come from?" the ban guy asked, and i had to think for a moment.

"it's a long story... i just... i don't want to talk about it.." i said, not being able to come up with a fake story, so this was my best go.

suddenly there was a gorgeous girl who came downstairs. "oh hello there!" she girl chirped up.

"who might you be?" the same girl with the chirpy voice asked out.

"i'm uh bailee.. who are you?" i questioned, looking towards the girl. her aura also felt a bit powerful.

where the hell was i?

"do you want some food, bailee?" ban asked, going behind the bar.

i nodded my head slowly as i could barley comprehend what was going on.

it was that same chirpy girl again, "oh and i'm elizabeth!!"

i looked at her, she looked slightly familiar, but from where..?

"nice name, elizabeth.." i smiled, looking back at meliodas as there was now a plate of food in front of me.

"oh thank you.. ban, right?" I smiled at him as he nodded towards me.

"so.. you all own this place?" i asked, trying to push the silence away.

the yellow haired man... meliodas, looked at me and he smiled.

"yeah, me, ban, king, elizabeth, oh! and there's more too. hawk is around sometimes, you'll see him soon, i bet he's finding scraps, and then there's diane, but she mostly stays outside, and then gowther is around sometimes!" meliodas said with a smile.

then the ginger... king came forward. "oh yeah.. you'll probably meet diane soon... diane is so pretty.." he mumbled the last part but i heard him, and his face turned bright red just talking about her.

maybe i'll start to like this place.