Anne Tudor, Princess of England, Queen of Portugal

In 1475, Henry Tudor married Princess Anne, Niece of the King of France in order to keep allies with France. This was a happy marriage, In 1479, they had a daughter who was named after her mother. But in 1480, Anne died leaving Henry a widow and Little Anne without a mother.

In 1483, Henry promised to marry Elizabeth of York, in order to secure the throne after he won the battle at Bogsworth field. Anne was made Princess of England and even if not in name was technically heir to the throne, until Prince Arthur was born.

There was fear in 1486, when Henry embarked on the tour of the Kingdom and before Prince Arthur was born, that if Henry were to die, the succession would be in crisis as Prince Arthur was not born yet and no one could know for sure if he was a boy or a girl, and that war would break out again,as the ones who could inherit the crown would be children not old enough to rule, one would be Prince Arthur although he wasn't born yet another was Princess Anne who was only 7. And the York heir Edward Plantagenet. The Earl of Warrick who was older than Anne. And that war would break out, because other would rule until they were old enough. Some would side for Anne even though she was a girl, she was the eldest child of Henry and the heir until King Henry had a son which hadn't happen yet because Prince Arthur was not born yet. The York loyalists would declare for Teddy. And some would declare for Arthur and some Lancaster would declare for Anne. But Anne would be the only one who would have support outside of England, as she was of French Royalty through her mother. And so plots were put in place, with Yorks planning that should something happen, that Anne and Teddy should marry putting France on side, and Teddy would be King and Anne would be Queen. Eventually, Henry came back and Prince Arthur was born, Anne loved her little brother as she always wanted siblings. Anne and Arthur got very close, Arthur was the closest to Anne out of all his siblings and So was Anne as he was the only one of her siblings who was close to her in age.

Anne was beloved by the people of England, because of her sweet and polite nature, and how Kind she was to others. She was known as a Princess of Hearts, She was beloved even after her death as during her younger brother Henry the Eight reign some called her the Queen that never was.

Anne was close with her cousin, King Charles of France. And with her Uncle, Charles, Duke of Savois and her Aunt, Louise who visited.

Anne had a loving relationship with her step mother as Anne was only one when her mother died, and only 6 when her father remarried, at first it was difficult as Elizabeth didn't want to take her place but to Anne, Elizabeth was a mother to her as she raised her. Anne continued to love her mother and try to remember her.

Eventually Anne did become Queen, She would go on to marry King Manuel of Portugal in 1497, and become Queen of Portugal. She had many children.

Her first child was a son, Born in 1498. Prince Miguel de Paz, Prince of Portugal but he died before turning 2 years old in 1500, In 1501, Anne became pregnant again and in 1502, had another son who would go on to become King of Portugal,as King John III. In 1503, Anne gave birth again to her first daughter, Isabella of Portugal who would go on to become Holy Roman Empress and Queen of Spain. In 1504, Anne had another daughter, Beatrice of Portugal who go on to become the Duchess of Savoy. In 1506, Anne had a son, Henry of Portugal, the Duke of Beja. He would go on to participate in the Conquest of Tunis. In 1507, Anne had yet another son, Infante Ferdinand, the Duke of Guarda. In 1509, Anne had another son, Manuel of Portugal who would go on to become a Cardinal, in this year Anne's father died, and Anne grieved him strongly and was there at the coronation of her brother. In 1511, Anne had a daughter Maria of Portugal. In 1512, Anne had another son King Afonso, who became the Cardinal King. In 1515, Anne had her final child, Duarte, Duke of Guimarães. In 1516, Anne died of exhaustion as she had multiple pregnancy and children since she was married and this caused a deterioration in her health. Anne was buried in Portugal, but funeral proceedings went on in Portugal as well as in England by order of her younger brother Henry the Eight.

During Henry the Eight's reign, Many would compare the fact that Anne was passed over since she was a girl and it wouldn't be well for the Tudor Dynasty if she became Queen, but some would point the irony that Henry only had one daughter and had Anne been Queen, there would be stability since Anne had 6 sons and 2 daughters. And Henry would point out that his elder sister since the year he was crowned how could it be that she had 3 more sons.

Face claim by Billie Gadson (Child) and Hailee Steinfield (Teenager-Adult).

Queen Anne Tudor

Titles: Princess Anne of England, Queen Anne of Portugal. Princess of France, Good Queen Anne, The Queen that Never was. Princess of Hearts.

Born 1479-Died 1516.

Parents: Princess Anne of Savoy (Mother, deceased), King Henry the Seventh (Father) Queen Elizabeth of York (Step Mother)

Grandparents: Margaret Beaufort (Paternal Grandmother) Edmund Tudor (Paternal Grandfather) Amadeus, Duke of Savoy (Maternal Grandfather). Yolande of France (Maternal Grandmother).

Siblings: Prince Arthur (Half Younger Brother) King Henry VIII (Half Younger Brother) Queen Margaret Tudor (Half younger Sister) Queen Mary Tudor (Half younger sister)

Spouse: Manuel I of Portugal.